By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii games are you getting in June?

Tiger Woods.

Around the Network

No one from Japan?

The Conduit.

No More Heroes 2 if it came out in June. Too bad I have to wait until next year.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

The Conduit, and a PS3 :P

Ahhh, and I forgot, I'll buy a Wii Motion Plus attachment so I can buy some cheap-ass Grand Slam Tennis or Virtua Tennis on Ebay and trying the new 1:1 control.

Around the Network

Fortunately, a couple of games have been delayed, so I only have to choose between:

Tiger Woods
Grand Slam Tennis
Virtua Tennis
The Conduit
Indiana Jones
Ghostbusters
and Overlord

Eep.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
Fortunately, a couple of games have been delayed, so I only have to choose between:

Tiger Woods
Grand Slam Tennis
Virtua Tennis
The Conduit
Indiana Jones
Ghostbusters
and Overlord

Eep.

I would prefer the WM+ enabled titles and The Conduit over the others.

the conduit

whatever said:
Tiger Woods.

No Conduit?

Keep_the_change said:
famousringo said:

Tiger Woods
Grand Slam Tennis
Virtua Tennis
The Conduit
Indiana Jones
Ghostbusters
and Overlord

Eep.

I would prefer the WM+ enabled titles and The Conduit over the others.

That's definitely how I'm leaning. I'm going to wait to see some reviews before I lay down my money, especially before I buy one of the tennis titles. Some of these could turn out to be stinkers.

Ultimately, my choice might simply depend on what the retailer has in stock. If I can't get a WM+, no point in buying one of the sports games.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.