By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Woopah's predictions for nintendo's E3

i think they'll announce a new zelda game for wii.

Around the Network

I would add in something about the next Retro Studios project, and yours basically mirrors mine.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I would add a game form Intelligent systems for the wii.They overdue for a wii game it has been two since their last.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

yeah i was gunna add something about NST and retro, but i dont really know what there doing

@ savior

if punchout was the exception whats S&P2?

@ soundwave

EAD are always busy. EAD 2,3,4 and 5 are al releasing games htis year. EAD 1 hasnt had enought time yet. oh and factor 5 isnt dead

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Mine:

Wii Plus

New SKU with built in Wii Motion Plus and HD support

Around the Network
woopah said:
yeah i was gunna add something about NST and retro, but i dont really know what there doing

@ savior

@ soundwave

EAD are always busy. EAD 2,3,4 and 5 are al releasing games htis year. EAD 1 hasnt had enought time yet. oh and factor 5 isnt dead

We haven't heard anything new about Sin & Punishment 2 in  7 months, nothing.

Plus, that is a Treasure game.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

SaviorX said:
woopah said:

@ savior

@ soundwave

We haven't heard anything new about Sin & Punishment 2 in  7 months, nothing.

Plus, that is a Treasure game.

since when does not hearing about a game in 7 months mean its cancelled? we havnt heard about a lot of those october games. doesnt mean ther enot releasing in japan

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

@Exblackman: Intelligent Systems has just finished their DS games, plus they are now making Dragon Quest Wars, so I don't think they'll have anything ready for the Wii.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
@Exblackman: Intelligent Systems has just finished their DS games, plus they are now making Dragon Quest Wars, so I don't think they'll have anything ready for the Wii.

Would a DSiWare game really tie down that much resources? We've speculated before that Intelligent Systems is a fairly large studio. Capable of at least 2 full-scale projects simultaneously.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Well, who said they aren't capable of making multiple projects, the thing is they have just finished with some:

Made in Ore (WiiWare) - 29th April 2009
WarioWare: Made in Ore (DSi) - 29th April 2009
WarioWare: Snapped (DSiWare) - 24th December 2008
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (DS) - 07th August 2008
Dragon Quest Wars (DSiWare) - June 2009

Fire Emble Shadow Dragon was finished less than10 months ago, while WarioWare: Made in Ore was finished 1 month ago, so unless they were able to make a Wii game in less than 10 months, I say they won't have anything, besides they also worked in small projects in between as you can see, and they are yet to release the last one. After that, they could start focusing more on the Wii, if they haven't already. I still think they will focus more on DS, but they probably have started on a Wii project already, maybe due for 2010/2011.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies