By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lets make a great game together, any genre, any console, etc.

most of the people here have been asked what they're favorite genre,console, etc. is so now I present to you... our first major game!!!

we'll discuss the genre

the music

the controls

ALL the details!!!

so now for a little example:

genre: FPS

Music:rap

console: PS3

Name:(ummm) Vess's great adventure

and so on.

so now let's start!!!!

Around the Network

WRPG set during the age of the Mongol Empire. Or a JRPG where you play as a soldier in the American Revolutionary War. I haven't decided yet, they're both awesome ideas.

I like the mongol era one, I think it would be great for the 360.

Name: Sword of Eden (been in my mind for years)

Gameplay: You fight like in Shenmue-free fighting in a 3D "circle if you will, but with swords obviously, and hand-to-hand combat

Music: Remixes to rap songs, but without lyrics and a lot of guitar. Good games turn into great games when they have good music, like FF7. For example, CamRon - I Used To Get It In Ohio or Curve, but with more electric guitar.

System: I would like it on the Wii, but I would want it on the 360 for the cinematics.

Genre: I guess it would be an RPG, or Action-Adventure, whatever fits the bill. If you guys really want, I can send a scan of characters I made up years ago.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Genre - FPS

Console - PS3/360

Setting - Somewhere in the near future like 2020 or 2030 when World War III is taking place.

Story - Russia, USA/Canada, China, Japan, European Union all fighting for world domination. Different campaigns for each country. Weapons unique to each country.

Developer(s) - Bungie, Geurilla Games, Insomniac, and Infinity Ward

Sales - Over 20 Million!!!

Edit:

Sountrack consists of Classic Rock, New Rock, and Heavy Metal.

Around the Network

Genre: Open world adventure/action RPG

Setting: Utopian city in the sky (with destitute wasteland below)

Music: cinematic and orchestral fare

Story: In a utopian future, a corporation is killing innocent people and attempting to bring them back to life, in an attempt to discover immortality. You (the main character) are their first successful attempt, but something isn't right. You've returned from the dead with amazing new abilities, AND the embodiment of death and his minions have also come back with you, in an attempt to reclaim what they've lost........aka, your sweet ass.

Title:  The Beast

Developer: Bioware (or Twesterm?)

Console: PS3/360/PC

Synopsis:  After a visit to the doctor for a concussion, suffered from playing the Nintendo Wii, you find yourself very dead.  Later, you awaken in some sort of lab, surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of other dead bodies, being experimented on.  "We have a breakthrough!", yells one anonymous scientist.  Breakthrough, indeed.  Your strength is incredible.  Your agility is unbelievable.  And, you're naked.  You break free from the facility, "Weapon X" style.

Almost as soon as you escape, the lab building is struck by lightening, and is totally destroyed.  That's when THEY appear.  The Bringers.  They are Pestilence (rotting bat wings), Famine (Bone wings), War (Iron wings), and Death (Black angel wings).  Along with their minions, they're burdened with the task of bringing your ass back to the other side.

So, the police label you a terrorist for destroying that lab building.  They're after you.  Your family shuns you for coming back from the dead.  For some reason, people in the future don't look kindly on that.  And the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse have come to Earth.  And, as time progresses, you are becoming more and more powerful..........the media labels you "The Beast".

The game unfolds in your standard fare.  Part open world, part RPG.  It's the boss fights that make the game, though.  The battle with "Pestilence" takes place in a biological research facility.  Even though you win, you unleash a plague onto the population.  The battle with "Famine" takes place in the facility that provides much of the Utopia's food supply.  Even though you win, the floating city's food suppy is tainted and useless.  By the end of the game, you've survived......but you've inadverantly (did I spell that right?) unleashed armaggeddon on what was once an almost perfect society.  The floating city of Utopia has fallen from the sky, and crashed into the wasteland below.  Only then, do you realise who you really were..........experiment #666. 

The Beast.

@coolestguyever

if you want the game to sell everywhere, then US and Japan fighting sounds hmmm...

I thought the thread was short-lived so bump

Genre: MMORFG (Massive multiplayer online Role Fighting game)

Music: Classic battle tunes

Platform: PC

Gameplay: Kind of set up like battlefield. You Fight it out in classic-era battlefield ranging from ancient Greek/roman era up to the way of the 1800's napoleon Era. You and up to 63 other people (or more if that is possible) are in this battle, the rest of the positions filled up with bots. The end-result would be hundreds, thousands of people on screen. Imagine being on top of the walls of Jerusalem as a crusader fighting off the turkish hordes with archers next to you shooting volleys... being an archer next round while the battering rams are moving in.

Or fighting in the battle of Platea. Everytime you do you take the position of a bot. And while the bots are probably easy, fighting a human player will be a lot harder. this will create a sense of accomplishment (mowing down bots like your Leonidas) but then fighting a human which will give a sense of competition.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Genre: Action
Music : Heavy metal
Console: 3DO
Name: Blade of Legend
Control: Mix of DMC and and Uncharted's Platforming