By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm giving away a Uncharted 2 Beta Key

I lost all my saved data on the ps3 since launch day and havent played it since... If you give to to me it would make me actually play again.... Please and Thankyou (:

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network

I doubt this will get to 100 posts.... They can all just go pick up inFamous and get their own codes, a sweet game, and a beta key to another sweet game.

I humbly submit my contention for this, the most sacred of beta codes.

Please may I have the beta code? I love Uncharted 1, but didnt buy it, due to money issues.

That's nice of you to give it away :p. If you could, I'd love to have one. If not, hope the person who gets it really enjoys it and helps find glitches.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Around the Network

meeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh come on =( i never win anything

NicholasCage said:
That's nice of you to give it away :p. If you could, I'd love to have one. If not, hope the person who gets it really enjoys it and helps find glitches.

This is the post that caught my eye.  It's your's NicholasCage. 

I just like to thank all the members here at VGChartz for the great discussions about video games.  I wish I had more codes to give out for the hours entertainment everyone here has provided.  This has easily become my favorite site.

Meh, you're just a Nicholas Cage fanboy! :(

Haha, just kidding. Grats man, have fun!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

when does the beta go live i also have an extra one.

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

Do want! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!