By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Am I the only one that doesn't want to see another Mario or Zelda Wii @ E3?

We already got a Zelda 3 yrs ago & a Mario 2 yrs ago for the Wii. 

There are great Nintendo franchises such as Star Fox & Kirby that are yet to see a Wii iteration.  I'd rather have new Wii versions of these franchises since they haven't benefited from the Wii motion control treatment yet.  Heck, i'd even rather see Dynamic Slash since the gameplay looks really fun & seems like a fresh experience.

So yeah, am I the only one hoping for something other than Mario or Zelda Wii this E3?

Around the Network

welll i'd wanna see everything u mentioned... an a mario and zelda for wii...

BTW ARSENALLL ROCK!

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Yes.

I'm really not interested in Starfox or Kirby...but I can understand your frustration.

Well.... I would loooovvee and new Starfox and Kirby game.

But I'd also love a new Super Mario Bros. that's based more on reflexes rather than trial and error.

i think zelda wii is justified because we haven't got one made for the wii yet. i think the mario game is mario party 9 making use of wii motionplus. dynamic slash wont be a big focus since sandalots previous games have been good but nothing amazing and it probably wont push hardware. i think kirby and star fox will be 2010 games but youll get pilotwings, sin&punishment and pikmin this year in terms of franachises. for new IPs i have no idea would you be happy with that?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Yes. Yes you are.

I welcome another Mario, Galaxy was excellent and left the gate open for moregravity based gameplay. Wii has yet to get a Zelda from the ground up.

But neither the Mario team nor the Zelda team would be making Star Fox or Kirby, so I'm not sure why we need one OR the other when the most likely scenario is that we're going to get them all eventually.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I would gladly take Mario or Zelda over Star Fox and Kirby. But in all honesty, Nintendo should be coming out with al of those franchises and more in the next year.

i totally agree with you arsenal...i love my marios and zeldas...but i wish nintendo would give us more starfox, dk, kirby, kid icarus, golden sun or what about an earthbound game!!!

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

Yes

How can 720p be considered HD when it looks like ugly snow grains on my 22'' screen?

You'd rather see Dynamic Slash than a new console Zelda game?

Is that deserving of a permaban?