By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I told Nintendo about MGS.

Great work! Now we just have to wait.

Around the Network

Shit! I was looking forward to playing it on my PS3 as well...

Green Penguin said:

I just emailed Nintendo and told them to try to get MGS5 an an exclusive because its a huge franchise thats not on wii. I told them that if they couldn't do that then try to get an exclusive spinoff MGS. After that I said if you can't do that either at least get MGS4 ported to the wii.

What do you think?

You were deffinitly on to something untill the bolded. Reading that part they are going to think you were joking and no effort will be made to make the first, more resonable, part of it happen...

Can someone please bust the facepalm.

I'm going to email Nintendo too, and tell them to give all their money to me.

Green Penguin said:

I just emailed Nintendo and told them to try to get MGS5 an an exclusive because its a huge franchise thats not on wii. I told them that if they couldn't do that then try to get an exclusive spinoff MGS. After that I said if you can't do that either at least get MGS4 ported to the wii.

What do you think?

Are you serious? I don't think you are. Do you realize it would probably take less time to make a new game, than to try to downgrade MGS4 that much. That's like asking them to port Metal Gear Solid to the SNES. I don't think that could possibly happen. Kojima is probably the second best known name in gaming, next to Miyamoto. He's not going to do anything he doesn't want to do. Miyamoto is all about fun and family. Kojima is about quality. He was complaining the PS3 limited him too much. That's why MGS4 is only on the PS3. Any ports would be a downgrade for something he didn't think was as good as it should have been in the first place. Kojima has been the only person in the gaming industry to keep close with Sony. If that were going to change, I don't think MGS4 would have been exclusive. He might do something for the Wii. I wouldn't expect a MGS game on the PS3 to be ported to the Wii, though. It's just not realistic.

I have moved and do not have the internet at home, yet.

Around the Network

MGS4 can not be ported to the Wii. It will be on about 5 discs all dual-layered. Wii's have problem reading dual-layered discs, example is Brawl.

I think MGS5 or a spinoff would be nice. Dual-layered on 1 disc would be fine if they find a way to decrease the loading times and disc reading error.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

Its ok everybody, ill email Nintendo and apologize on Green Penguin's behalf.

@JOHNATHONMERITT

While most of yoyr post is probably factual, your inflexible tone and sig make me want to pass it off as another troll post.

Will you email them again and ask for Shenmue III on Wii as well?

FAIL Thread.