By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Silent Hill: Shattered Dreams Trailer

Yes, yes.

http://uk.wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14325477/silent-hill/videos/hillshmem_052709.html

And hands-on

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/987/987412p1.html

Around the Network

fantastic. seems like a complete 180 from the latest Silent Hill's "Press X to Roundhouse Kick Pyramid Head Through a Brick Wall" bullshit

wow

Seems cool enough.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Pretty freaky.

In the trailer, it said Shattered Memories, not Dreams...

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

It's bloody fantastic in every aspect. Projected shadows, real-time terrain deformation... technical is on the spot. Artistically... at least it looks fine, but to small to appreciate properly and images with lots of compression artefacts.

If they manage to bring together the tension in the first/original with what we saw, it's a serious candidate to GOTY.

I'm excited. I missed out on the original (although a friend did have it) and am excited they're giving it another spin.

"It's just one of the many ways that Climax has attempted to shift the balance away from classic game contrivances to a play style that's both more understated and, more importantly, immersive. After all, the lower the barrier to emotional investment in survival horror, the more likely you are to feel the full force of fear."

I'm always glad to see people who understand what horror is really about. Hint: It's not about cheap surprise scares.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Sounds great, this year is becoming extremely expensive....

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

Well, I didn't see enough in the video to get me excited, but I know it will turn out great. This game will be my first Silent Hill game, so I hope it's great.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.