By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I've been gone all week, what noteworthy things happened at the TGS?

The wife and I went to Disney world for a week, and I didn't get to keep up with the Tokyo Game show. Anything big or noteworthy happen or get announced?

So far the only big thing I've found out is that Brawl is officially online (sweet). Anything else to know about? 

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

No Team Ico announcement ...

im with dolla dolla on this one, they need to announce something..........fast or this is turning into a sad tgs for sony

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Kingdom hearts spin off announced for the psp.

Kngomd hearts: Birth by sleep

White knight story gameplay which looked amazing.

NG2 gameplay.

And well thats it.

mM

What new wii games were announced?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

White knight story gameplay which looked amazing.

Can you please enlighten me as to what was so amazing about that gameplay?  It looked simplistic, boring and totally not fun. Run forward and push circle.... clearly it showed the ground work of the battle system had been layed out which is promising for the future but the actual gameplay video was very lackluster.

Graphics of WKS look fantastic but the gameplay clearly needs a lot more work. 

The ps3 had the most games announced soriku wtf are you smokin kid'

White knight story gameplay which "looked" amazing, Graphics wise. The gameplay was not bad though, the knight fights were awsome.

mM
Soriku said:
Well...uh...Sony didn't win the TGS like all the fanboys said. No one did but the Wii/DS got the most titles announced. PS3 trailers of games we already knew about, SO4 platform not announced, 3 new KHs.

Actully fanboy they did.

MGS4 took the show, no game came even close the the reception it got. 

The Wii and DS did get the most games announced. The Western gaming media just focused on the PS3 and 360 big releases.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

mgs4 won, which means ps3 won.

not much new. kh for ds (organization 13 after com, before kh2. it has multiplayer), kh for psp (prequel, continuation of the secret trailer. seems like the biggest project and the most kh like.), kh for mobile phones (some random crap, dont care about it at all, and i love kh). ng2 stuff.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.