By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Home getting 64 player buzz minigame

BUZZ! Comes to PlayStation Home

Posted by Rob Alvarez // Product Marketing Manager

Great news BUZZ! fans!

We’re going to launch a brand new space in PlayStation Home called BUZZ! HQ, where players can chat and meet up with other trivia fans in a new lobby area or take part in a massive 64-player BUZZ! trivia showdown!

The game works by making you run around the studio on a massive BUZZ! Buzzer to answer questions, all of which are taken from the best content that you’ve created on the MyBuzzQuiz.com website.

Four colored answer buttons are laid out on the floor and you need to make sure you’re standing on the right answer when the time runs out. The winner’s decided over four rounds, and there are a number of exclusive Home prizes up for grabs for the greatest players. We are very excited to be bringing a fantastic new BUZZ! multiplayer game to Home and we know this is going to be a great social experience.

So keep an eye out for the new BUZZ! space, which will go live very soon. In the meantime, check out this virtual tour of the space and let us know what you think.

Keep on buzzing!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/05/28/buzz-comes-to-playstation-home/

Around the Network

Neat!

That looks excellent. There is nothing like some mindless fun with total strangers

PSN ID: T_Gears

End of 2009 ltd sales:

Wii = 67-68m

X360 = 38-39m

PS3 = 34-35m

Prediction: The PS3 will surpass the 360 on weekly sales after it drops to $299 on all regular weeks (no big releases).

I'm thinking it's almost time to log back into Home soon.

This looks sweet!

Around the Network

Theres some great stuff in Home now. Ive been glued to the EA racing game.

awesome

I'll give this a shot for sure.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

that looks pretty awesome :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Haha. That is really cool. I think they should add PS Home trophies.