By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic & Sega all stars racing confirmed for early 2010

Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing will release for PS3, Wii and 360 in early 2010, Sega confirmed today.

The game features “mediaeval castle ramparts, lush rainforests and bustling cities” and sets the likes of Sonic, Eggman and AiAi against each other in “custom built vehicles”.“Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing is no ordinary racing game.

Its huge variety of characters and vehicles, plus the ability to play both online and off set it apart from other games of this type” commented Gary Knight European Marketing Director, SEGA Europe Ltd. “The team have pushed the boundaries on what you would normally expect and created a different and unique party racing title whereby you really can’t take anything for granted!”“Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing is no ordinary racing game. Its huge variety of characters and vehicles, plus the ability to play both online and off set it apart from other games of this type” commented Gary Knight European Marketing Director, SEGA Europe Ltd. “The team have pushed the boundaries on what you would normally expect and created a different and unique party racing title whereby you really can’t take anything for granted!”

Pretty sure is will be a hit on WII, but low sales in Ps3 and 360. When will Sega release a decent Sonic?  Since Dreamcast all Sonic games are very very bad.

Around the Network

It'll be interesting to see how the series sells without Mario in the title.

SEGA FINALLY stepping up to the plate.

If it's anything like mario kart it will do well.

Sega has a huge lineup of characters.

Secret character: ALtered Beast

Now all we need is a new Space channel 5

WTF...wha happen to Sonic Riders 3?........and Mario Kart does the same thing, so this just another MK clone..liars

Again with the multiplats. SEGA knows where their bread-and-butter is by now

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Sonic R 2!!!

"Since Dreamcast all Sonic games are very very bad."

I loled.

Sonic was only ever good on the Mega Drive (genesis)

Well, I already have Mario Kart Wii, so I don't know if I would buy this. I will probably rent this first to see if I like it and then, maybe, think about buying it.

Sega all stars.

Well, Sega just like Nintendo certainly have lots of superstars at their disposal.

Not many companys could muster up an all star game.

Maybe only Nintendo, Sega and Capcom. (Good rosters, not spyro and erm...... that bloke from syphon filter)

scottie said:
"Since Dreamcast all Sonic games are very very bad."

I loled.

Sonic was only ever good on the Mega Drive (genesis)

Sonic was great in Mega Drive, those were Sonic´s best years, but i really enjoy playing Sonic Adventure on Dreamcast. It was my first Dreamcast game and i loved it.... there was no Ratchet and Clank, Jack and Dexter, Super Mario sunshine, "only" Crash Bandicoop.