By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1UP Gamenight with Ghostbusters for 360 and Wii

I missed the show last night but these popped up pretty quickly.

I haven't watched the Wii vidoes yet (they weren't up last night when I was looking at these) but the 360 starts about 1/3 of the way through Times Square and plays up to the end of the final Stay Puft fight (though they don't finish it for you) and then they explore the firehouse a little.

1Up Gamenight Live Stream (360) Part 1 (HQ)

1Up Gamenight Live Stream (360) Part 2 (HQ)

1Up Gamenight Live Stream (360) Part 3 (HQ)

1Up Gamenight Live Stream (Wii) Part 1 (HQ)

1Up Gamenight Live Stream (Wii) Part 2 (HQ)

1Up Gamenight Gameplay (Stream Test) (HQ)

Around the Network

Wait.... Haven't you seen enough of the game yet? Im sure you've played it from start to finish at least 10 times by now...

Tease.

Looks ace

I would love to watch, but i have the habbit of not trying to spoil a game before I play it.

awsome, i might rent this before i buy it.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Wait.... Haven't you seen enough of the game yet? Im sure you've played it from start to finish at least 10 times by now...

There's a bit of excitement seeing what the media has to say.  :-p

And sadly looks like the Wii video stream (not the game) freezes often, boo.

Really looking forward to this right now ><

Planning to get this for PC, do we know if it will be available on steam?

To Each Man, Responsibility

I have no idea about Steam, that's all publisher side and don't have any control over that. :-/

twesterm said:
Squilliam said:

Well, I love the effort you've put in here. Embedding is a pain... However im still gonna boycott the videos!!! xD

Btw did you get a Vgc easter egg in?

Tease.

Squilliam said:
twesterm said:
Squilliam said:

Well, I love the effort you've put in here. Embedding is a pain... However im still gonna boycott the videos!!! xD

Btw did you get a Vgc easter egg in?

You're just going to have to search the game and find out. 

Actually, there are Easter eggs but sadly nothing put in by me, it's generally the artists that add those things (just found out the guy who made the stuff for the Firehouse put three keys to the city, 1984, 1989, and 1990, to open the game up to fanfaction).  I just add the events the make the cars go boom and such.

Explosions are fun right?