By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where is the Uncharted 2 Beta ?

I received my copy of the pre-ordered Special Edition version of inFAMOUS today. I received the Artbook, some post cards and a code for the in game power Gigawatt Blades, but how will i be able to access the Uncharted 2 MP Beta once it starts on June 3rd?

Around the Network

Where did you get it. Go to the retailers website and see what it says about access to the beta. GAME say that they will email you the code

aha i see... i got the game from GAME. Ill take a look at their site. Thanks

Actually, I just checked and GAME no longer have anything about it on the game page... Hopefully we will get emails soon... How the hell did you get yours so fast, mine is just being dispatched now

It was to be released on the 26th here in Sweden atleast. I got mine on the 27th :( (and here i was thinking that you pre-ordered to make sure that you'd have the game on release day.. but nooooo).

But as you said.. i cant find anything about the Uncharted code on their website. And they've removed the scentence that says "inFAMOUS special edition Including: Access to Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Beta bla bla bla". But thats obviously because that whas a pre-order deal, and you cant pre order a game thats been released.

Anyways... cant find an answer to the question on their site nor any other forum or via google.

Around the Network

I found my Uncharted 2 beta code in the box for Infamous in the same place as the game's manual. Have you checked there by chance?

Well they haven't actually dispatched my game today... so I am not expecting it to come on Friday...

Anyway, I would have thought they would email it to you at launch

Well I just got my code!

My code was inside the game case, the paper slip right in front of the Infamous manual booklet.

Putting it into the PS store doesn't work yet, the email told be the beta would be live on June 2nd