By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Barcelona vs Manchester United CL Final.

wooo well done barca

Around the Network

Well well well. Manchester United outclassed for the third time this season.

Liverpool 2 1 Manchester United
Manchester United 1 4 Liverpool
Barcelona 2 0 Manchester United

At least they can say they were only beaten by the best sides in Europe

FootballFan said:
Well well well. Manchester United outclassed for the third time this season.

Liverpool 2 1 Manchester United
Manchester United 1 4 Liverpool
Barcelona 2 0 Manchester United

At least they can say they were only beaten by the best sides in Europe

2008-2009 Season Trophies:

Manchester United: 4 (Premiership, League Cup, World Club Cup, Community Shield)
Liverpool: 0

Edit:

2008-2009 Champions League:

Manchester United: Runners Up
Liverpool: Quarter Finalists

2008-2009 FA Cup:

Manchester United: Semi-Finalists
Liverpool: Fourth Round Replay

Well I lost some money on this, but I guess the better team out playing today did win, Congratz Barça

^_^

i know. :(

Around the Network

Congratz to Barca.

YES BARCA WON! Cant stand Man Utd.

Very poor today Very poor. Vidic, recentley named Man Utds player of the year got flat footed by Eto so easily. What was Ferdinand doing on that cross? I mean Messi is fcking 5 7. COME FUCKING ON. I cant stand to see Man Utd lose on poor defending. Defending is the main thing about the game. It badly influenced the midfield play.

Carrick is not physical at all and Ive been syaing that for the whole year. He isnt a ball winner either. Where was Evra for teh whole fucking match? Rooney couldnt pass a ball for shit and overrated Tevez didnt make his typical overhyped impacts off the bench. Our best player today was Ronaldo. Anyways good job Barca, you ooutplayed Man Utd today. Im not making excuses btw, just pointing out noticeable flaws in the Man Utd team. O yea, fuck John O shea. He can roate many positions agaisnt smaller teams but cant do SHIT and always forgets to makr his man (messi) during big games (liverpool) I hope Wes Brown coems back better than ever also Owen, we could use their toughness....

Oh and I wont be bandwagoning with another team like typical Man Utd supporters for all you hypocrites out there. Btw all Man Utd haters, what trophies have your teams won in the last 3 years.

Most one sided final I have seen in a while.

Ronaldo was an absolute disgrace. He played for himself tonight and not for his team. Rooney should have smacked him.

Messi on the other hand played for his team and showed why he is the best player in the world.

Iniesta was immense and the debate should be about him and Messi, not Ronaldo and Messi.

Scholes should have walked.

How many years does Fergie want to do what Paisley did in 7?

yay barca, now Everton need to win the FA Cup and I'm happy.