By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Beowulf has the best graphics you will see anywhere!!!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/beowulf/

check it out for yourself 

Around the Network

oh i thought you were talking about the game lol, i was going to laugh at that. Yea the movie looks good, sadly its by Paramount so hopefully it fails.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
oh i thought you were talking about the game lol, i was going to laugh at that. Yea the movie looks good, sadly its by Paramount so hopefully it fails.

Why?

Rath said:
ssj12 said:

Why?

*looks at ps3 tag in his sig*

Probably because Paramount just went exclusive HD DVD. :P 

Spirits within looked better IMO...

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

A beowulf movie should be good in theory... but in reality... with Grendel and his mother just being some people and not 50 foot dragon type things....

eh.

Looks great in 720p on the comp.

naked angelina, cant argue that.

So, are we talking about a Beowulf cluster or something else?

Edit: Did anyone get the joke?

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Kasz216 said:
A beowulf movie should be good in theory... but in reality... with Grendel and his mother just being some people and not 50 foot dragon type things....

eh.

yeah it should but for some reason i didn't get that feeling from watching the trailers i hope they closely stick to the story....