By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes 2: New Screens, Characters and info

:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!

Around the Network

lol nice

Best Wii game. Best Game Period. No More Heroes 2.

Looking good, can't wait for the games release.

Well it's not a whole lot of info, but it's better than looking for hidden messages in random pics of clouds.   So far, it's looking quite a bit more impressive, than I expected. I was already hyped, when I thought it was going to be close to the same level as the 1st one, but those pics definitely look both more exciting and stylish. Clearly, the graphics have been improved, as well. Hopefully, the rest of the game is coming along just well or who knows... maybe even better (my selfishness knows no bounds)!

But wait! I thought NMH was a massive failure. Why would Suda want to increase the amount of time and effort put into designing and polishing, for this outing. If this doen't turn out to be NMH: Desperate On-Rails Mini-Game Struggle, I think it's safe to assume some Ninty money hatting was involved.

Around the Network
NintendoMonopoly said:

Well it's not a whole lot of info, but it's better than looking for hidden messages in random pics of clouds.   So far, it's looking quite a bit more impressive, than I expected. I was already hyped, when I thought it was going to be close to the same level as the 1st one, but those pics definitely look both more exciting and stylish. Clearly, the graphics have been improved, as well. Hopefully, the rest of the game is coming along just well or who knows... maybe even better (my selfishness knows no bounds/img/smiley-embarassed.gif" border="0" alt="Embarassed" />)!

But wait! I thought NMH was a massive failure. Why would Suda want to increase the amount of time and effort put into designing and polishing, for this outing. If this doen't turn out to be NMH: Desperate On-Rails Mini-Game Struggle, I think it's safe to assume some Ninty money hatting was involved.

It was Suda's best selling game, believe it or not. I'm not surprised there's a sequel. The first one finished open-endedly.

Coools.

I just hope this game is a lot more polished than the original. Get rid of the open world, and if they're gonna keep it, make it more interesting XD
If this game proves to have more effort put on it than the original, then I might buy it and not rent it as I did the first one.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

I sooo want to play as Henry.... however I will be happy if he just features in the game.

And lol at being ranked 51st.... no doubt at one point we will be about to embark on an epic boss battle and an explosion kills 30 of them or something (either that or we don't end the game at rank 1)

i hope its better then the first

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Awesome. No doubt it'll be even better than the first