By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Who thinks 1,9 MB for the frontpage is a little too much?

VGC 2.0 seems to be a little heavy. It was almost too much for my mobile phones Opera browser, have to use the standard one.

Other than that, the site looks pretty great.

On a side note, the quick links at the bottom of the page reads "Nintendo Wii", and my gripe about it is, that it looks a little unprofessional.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

I think there should be a VGC Lite or something. The current design does carter to the larger screen.

Lite will be shown at E3.

Take my love, take my land..

Overuse of flash probably has something to do with it. Plus you can't create new tabs from the flash menu's which sucks :(

True, opera mini is now jerky. Its really ticking me off, cant they give us an option to use the old theme via CSS or something?

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

sadly Cell Phone users are not considered when making the site updates.. even tho more people use their cell phones more then ever to view web pages..

It takes to long for the site to load now, that on my breaks I can't even read a couple threads..

Thats why I would like the "Recent Posts" back on the main page.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o