By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 vs Bad Company 2

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
KylieDog said:
Yes you can ^^

I have only played the demo of BFBC so had not noticed..As to my BFBC KZ2 question..What is your answer?

I've answered your question in my post, please read it.

Is KylieDog an alt account of yours?

Editing

Edit:

No, but by ignoring my answer, you're showing that you don't really care about getting an answer, as I provided you one.

Around the Network
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
KylieDog said:
Yes you can ^^

I have only played the demo of BFBC so had not noticed..As to my BFBC KZ2 question..What is your answer?

Editing

Edit:

No, but by ignoring my answer, you're showing that you don't really care about getting an answer, as I provided you one.

It's not your answer I'm looking for..Since your opinion and Kylie's might be completly different

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
KylieDog said:
Yes you can ^^

Editing

Edit:

It's not your answer I'm looking for..Since your opinion and Kylie's might be completly different

So my opinion is completely null? You have absolutely no interest of hearing many people's opinions but only one? That's pretty narrow minded.

Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
KylieDog said:
Yes you can ^^

Editing

Edit:

So my opinion is completely null? You have absolutely no interest of hearing many people's opinions but only one? That's pretty narrow minded.

Your opinion is your own right....But inconclusive to the answer i'm looking for from a whole other person.....I could say that KylieDog's opinion of BFBC > CoD4 is Narrow Mindend as well....Since he is but one person.

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
KylieDog said:
Yes you can ^^

Editing

Edit:

Your opinion is your own right....But inconclusive to the answer i'm looking for from a whole other person.....I could say that KylieDog's opinion of BFBC > CoD4 is Narrow Mindend as well....Since he is but one person.

??? You're having really messed up logic. Narrow minded means unwilling to hear other people's things and be open to different ideas. Being confident or strong with one's opinions doesn't constitute narrow mindedness. As far as I'm concerned he hasn't flat out denied to listen to another person's opinion, and has replied to the contents of your posts (unlike you).

Confidence=/=Narrow mindedness

Not listening=Narrow mindedness

Around the Network
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
KylieDog said:
Yes you can ^^

Editing

Edit:

??? You're having really messed up logic. Narrow minded means unwilling to hear other people's things and be open to different ideas. Being confident or strong with one's opinions doesn't constitute narrow mindedness. As far as I'm concerned he hasn't flat out denied to listen to another person's opinion, and has replied to the contents of your posts (unlike you).

I fail to see your point...All I did was ask Kylie a question and want him to answer it with his unique opinion...I don't want to know what you think..If or When i do.I will ask you directly

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
KylieDog said:
Yes you can ^^

Editing

Edit:

I fail to see your point...All I did was ask Kylie a question and want him to answer it with his unique opinion...I don't want to know what you think..If or When i do.I will ask you directly

I'm sorry, I thought you were actually interested in hearing an answer to your question, not just Kylie's answer.

^ well now that you understand I accept you apology

I enjoyed the multiplayer in battlefield:bc much more. The ability to destroy the environment hence creating your own path through a level was really a breath of fresh air. It allowed for so many creative tactics in game. If bad company 2 adds 4 player co-op and split screen multiplayer I think it will become one of my favorite games this gen.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

KylieDog said:
Yes BFBC is better than KZ2.

Vehicles and destructable environments bring a hundred times more options into gameplay. The destruction especially.

Why more games aren't doing this I do not know, after you use these things to enhance how you play then playing FPS games that don't allow such things is like jumping backwards to when FPS games had no vertical aim.

Yep, with destructible environments you can create or destroy cover. You can create new entry ways. I mean considering how important map design is for multiplayer, imagine what happens when you have total freedom over the map and environment (apparently you can now destroy buildings completely rather than just to its foundation).

I'm probably extremely biased to say this, but I feel like people, especially casual players, just buy CoD because it's the most popular thing, and they're unwilling to do any research on other games.

I say at least buy Bad Company 1 for like what? 10-20 dollars (that's like a PS2 game)? See what we're talking about when we say destructible environments aren't just a gimmick/aesthetic in this game, it's actually a core part of the gameplay:

Now, because I'm biased, can someone please give me insight and information about MW? As I probably don't know as much about MW due to my bias and disinterest.