By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 vs Bad Company 2

Some new info on BC 2 (yes, parachutes!). If you have any new interviews, videos, or articles on either MW2 or BC2 please post.

Around the Network

theres no competition Modern Warfare 2 is so much better

Here is my take...In COD4 you have to Hold your Breath to use a sniper rifle...In Bad Company you don't....CoD4 wins and if BC 2 adds this feature they are just playing catch up...MW 2 TAKES IT

MW2
graphically, gameplay, online

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Here is my take...In COD4 you have to Hold your Breath to use a sniper rifle...In Bad Company you don't....CoD4 wins and if BC 2 adds this feature they are just playing catch up...MW 2 TAKES IT

Bad company calculates in bullet travel time,  So you have to lead your shots.  I don't remember if COD does this.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

Riiiight....CoD lacks player controlled vehicles and destructable environment....yet BFBC2 is the one playing catch up?

Away from that, nearly every poster in thread exception of 2-3 posters only have proven they are incapable of reading anything but a thread title.

Call of Duty is not that type of MP....You seem to not see a difference beteween the two?.....Would you agree that BFBC  > Killzone 2 becuase Killzone 2 does not have vehicles? Or Destroyable enviros?

You could of just said you preffered BFBC over CoD4....And as Far as destructible enviros..Yeah it's Pretty awesome...But in CoD 4 yu can shoot through any and all surfaces that a bullet would normally go through...While in BFBC you can't shoot through wood...

Zizzla_Rachet said:
KylieDog said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

Riiiight....CoD lacks player controlled vehicles and destructable environment....yet BFBC2 is the one playing catch up?

Away from that, nearly every poster in thread exception of 2-3 posters only have proven they are incapable of reading anything but a thread title.

Call of Duty is not that type of MP....You seem to not see a difference beteween the two?.....1. Would you agree that BFBC  > Killzone 2 becuase Killzone 2 does not have vehicles? Or Destroyable enviros?

You could of just said you preffered BFBC over CoD4....And as Far as destructible enviros..Yeah it's Pretty awesome...2. But in CoD 4 yu can shoot through any and all surfaces that a bullet would normally go through...While in BFBC you can't shoot through wood...

1. Actually, yes =( I hate to say it as a Sony fanboy, but I don't think Killzone 2's multiplayer is the best. HOWEVER Killzone REALLY shines in its clan matches and Warzone mode, and it's extremely strategical. However if you're just talking about the core gameplay and public matches, I hate it when I end up being in a clusterfuck of grenades =/

2. Errr, I remember reading a few reviews that said this, but they're totally incorrect. You can shoot through wood, even thin metal.

KylieDog said:
Yes you can ^^

I have only played the demo of BFBC so had not noticed..As to my BFBC KZ2 question..What is your answer?

Zizzla_Rachet said:
KylieDog said:
Yes you can ^^

I have only played the demo of BFBC so had not noticed..As to my BFBC KZ2 question..What is your answer?

I've answered your question in my post, please read it.

Akvod said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
KylieDog said:
Yes you can ^^

I've answered your question in my post, please read it.

Is KylieDog an alt account of yours?