19. ArtofAngels
20. SamuelIRSmith
21. roadkiller
22. albionus
23. mitsuhide
24. tabsina
25. fishyjoe
26. ItsaMii

Rules: Add 1 point (+) to a person, deduct 1 point (-) from 2 different persons.
Maximum votes: 3 times a day. (Note: You can also cast up to three votes at once.)
You can still nominate yourself (and only yourself); you start with 10 points
Copy and paste this list with your changes, and these rules, in each post.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:

I wonder what I ever did wrong to super_etecon

Funny to see myself coping in the list, I'd expected to get ass kicked right from the start

Actually super_etecoon only posted Soriku's vote, who probably did it because you used to have one of the top 3 scores.  The real mystery is:  Why does he love ClaudeLv250 so much???

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Although ssj12's vote WAS in fact valid (he just moved 2 people straight into Eliminated without tallying the negative points above, but it worked out if you calculate the difference), it's too late to correct because others have voted in such a way that his votes can no longer be integrated into the score.

ssj12, please resubmit, and you have my apology on behalf of the thread.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Added Rol's votes. Ishy, you seem to have 3 negative points and 0 positive points. This is not a valid vote. Please resubmit. Also, you can't "vote for 2moro", only today.

Mancandy and ClaudeLv250 are accounted for; mitsuhide is not because his vote was invalid.

mitsuhide, you can take off ONE point per vote per person for a total of -3 on any one person per day. The rules are quite clear. Please resubmit.

LMAO! Way to try sound all overly formal and annoying, lighten up.

The part in green is especially funny.

17 Dolla Dolla (+)
17 Bodhesatva

16 RolStoppable

15 naznatips
15 VonShigsy

14 TheSource
14 lolita

13 BenKenobi88 (+)

12 john lucas (+)
12 DonWii
12 omgwtfbbq
12 Onna76

11 Fazz
11 rocketpig
11 superchunk
11 witeoutking

10 Astrodust
10 DarkNight_DS
10 Ishy
10 shams
10 stof
10 weezy
10 your mother

9 Erik Aston
8 Dodece

8 OriGin
8 ClaudeLv250
8 super_etecoon
8 outlawauron

7 Rath
7 mancandy
7 tiachopvutru

6 Lost tears of Kain

5 nintendo_fanboy (-)(-)(-)
5 Final-Fan (-)(-)(-)

4 routsounmanman

Eliminated

01. ckmlb
02. kber81
03. sony fanatic
04. Soriku
05. leo-j
06. Kwaad
07. gebx
08. Robmate
09. dtewi
10. The Living Shadow
11. dgm6780
12. ssj12
13. Ari_Gold
14. sieanr
15. mrstickball
16. Joeykanga
17. HappySqurriel
18. konnichiwa
19. ArtofAngels
20. SamuelIRSmith
21. roadkiller
22. albionus
23. mitsuhide
24. tabsina
25. fishyjoe
26. ItsaMii

So... is the problem that you don't like the idea that people should follow the rules, or that you don't like the idea that I'm telling people to follow the rules, or that you don't like complicated sentences, or that you don't like formal language? Or is it some combination of the above?

Why should I not be sorry that his perfectly valid vote got ignored?

And is this the reason why you are suddenly out to kill me? (-6 points in 2 days)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

@ Final_Fan

You've left a bad taste in my moms mouth ever since you said something somewhere, most probably you subtracted me points, that and yes, a combination of the highlighted.

AHA!!! I found it:

You sir done this to me and you never even knew me:

4 ArtofAngels (-) (-) (-)

I might have to buy another car to recover from this unpopularity.

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
@ Final_Fan

You've left a bad taste in my moms mouth

Usually it's one's opponent in juvenile insult-matches that claims to have had sexual relations with one's mother.

@Final_Fan

I know but my mums a beast so yeah.

17 Dolla Dolla
17 Bodhesatva

16 RolStoppable

15 naznatips
15 VonShigsy

14 TheSource
14 lolita

13 BenKenobi88

12 john lucas
12 DonWii
12 omgwtfbbq
15 Onna76 (+)(+)(+)

11 Fazz
11 rocketpig
11 superchunk
11 witeoutking

10 Astrodust
10 DarkNight_DS
 7 shams (-)(-)(-)
10 stof
10 weezy
10 your mother

9 Erik Aston
8 Dodece

8 OriGin
8 ClaudeLv250
8 super_etecoon
8 mancandy 

7 Rath
7 tiachopvutru
7 Ishy 

6 Lost tears of Kain
3 nintendo_fanboy (-)(-)(-)

6 Final-Fan

5 outlawauron

4 routsounmanman

Eliminated

01. ckmlb
02. kber81
03. sony fanatic
04. Soriku
05. leo-j
06. Kwaad
07. gebx
08. Robmate
09. dtewi
10. The Living Shadow
11. dgm6780
12. ssj12
13. Ari_Gold
14. sieanr
15. mrstickball
16. Joeykanga
17. HappySqurriel
18. konnichiwa
19. ArtofAngels
20. SamuelIRSmith
21. roadkiller
22. albionus
23. mitsuhide
24. tabsina
25. fishyjoe
26. ItsaMii

Rules: Add 1 point (+) to a person, deduct 1 point (-) from 2 different persons.
Maximum votes: 3 times a day. (Note: You can also cast up to three votes at once.)

I am a undead now, but I can still kill the ones who murdered me (insert kefka evil laugh)

17 Dolla Dolla
17 Bodhesatva

16 RolStoppable

15 naznatips
15 VonShigsy

14 TheSource
14 lolita

13 BenKenobi88

12 john lucas
12 DonWii
12 omgwtfbbq
15 Onna76

11 Fazz
11 rocketpig
11 superchunk
11 witeoutking

10 Astrodust
10 DarkNight_DS
7 shams (10 stof
10 weezy
10 your mother

9 Erik Aston
8 Dodece

8 OriGin
8 ClaudeLv250
8 super_etecoon
8 mancandy

7 Rath
7 tiachopvutru

6 Lost tears of Kain
6 nintendo_fanboy + + +(those who like Tales of Symphonia are all good guys)

6 Final-Fan

5 outlawauron

4 Ishy - - -

1 routsounmanman - - -

Eliminated

01. ckmlb
02. kber81
03. sony fanatic
04. Soriku
05. leo-j
06. Kwaad
07. gebx
08. Robmate
09. dtewi
10. The Living Shadow
11. dgm6780
12. ssj12
13. Ari_Gold
14. sieanr
15. mrstickball
16. Joeykanga
17. HappySqurriel
18. konnichiwa
19. ArtofAngels
20. SamuelIRSmith
21. roadkiller
22. albionus
23. mitsuhide
24. tabsina
25. fishyjoe
26. ItsaMii

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Onna...if you were referring to the vote that I posted recently where I took off 3 from both you and Rol...that was just me putting Soriku's votes in. He uses his Wii (or is lazy, depending on which Jedi Master you are talking to...lol) so I just wanted to save Final-Fan some frustration. By the way...thanks Final-Fan for keeping everything under control here. Don't worry about sounding formal or leaving your taste in someone's um....nevermind...just know that we appreciate your diligence and hard work.

Edited with It's a Mii's votes.

15 Dolla Dolla (-) (-)
15 Bodhesatva (-) (-)
15 RolStoppable (-)
15 naznatips
15 Onna76
15 VonShigsy

14 TheSource
14 lolita

13 BenKenobi88

12 john lucas
12 DonWii
12 omgwtfbbq

11 Fazz
11 rocketpig
11 superchunk
11 witeoutking

10 Astrodust
10 DarkNight_DS
10 stof
10 weezy
10 your mother

9 Erik Aston
9 nintendo_fanboy (+) (+) (+)

8 Dodece
8 OriGin
8 ClaudeLv250
8 super_etecoon
8 mancandy

7 Rath
7 shams
7 tiachopvutru

6 Final-Fan

5 Lost tears of Kain (-)
5 outlawauron

4 Ishy

1 routsounmanman

Eliminated

01. ckmlb
02. kber81
03. sony fanatic
04. Soriku
05. leo-j
06. Kwaad
07. gebx
08. Robmate
09. dtewi
10. The Living Shadow
11. dgm6780
12. ssj12
13. Ari_Gold
14. sieanr
15. mrstickball
16. Joeykanga
17. HappySqurriel
18. konnichiwa
19. ArtofAngels
20. SamuelIRSmith
21. roadkiller
22. albionus
23. mitsuhide
24. tabsina
25. fishyjoe
26. ItsaMii