By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Thread for those who feel unnoticed on vgchartz

okay, time for a control question: does anyone esle feel left out? all those that do raise your hand.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

No one knows who I am. I hardly ever post and sit quietly in the corner of most topics.

>_>

*flees*

*~Onna76~* said:

@kber81, what's your defenition of "normal" he he...

Normal... I would say normal = commonly accepted. I meant real pervs "love" diffrently - little sheep make them horny or some dirty (shitty literally) fun with some rubbered chic or guy... or few needles in penis or baseball bat in the ass, horse blowjob or fun with mare etc... I've seen a lot of stuff like this. This is perversion. Naked female body isn't enough for real pervs...

... I'm normal obviously. I'm able to appreciate our charming female members (clothed or not)...

Wojtas said:
okay, time for a control question: does anyone esle feel left out? all those that do raise your hand.

I raise my robot hand in disgust.  It seems the only users who get attention are the one's who love to start fights by spewing garbage.  Those who bring factual statements into discussions get ignored.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

naznatips said:
No one knows who I am. I hardly ever post and sit quietly in the corner of most topics.

>_>
<_<
>_>

*flees*
Y'know, i almost felt sorry for you, i really did. I was going to become your friend after you posted just now...but then i saw your post milage. In short : ya blew it sucka.....okay i was just kidding :)

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:
Ever since I got here I've started talking to myself :P J/K.

@kber81, what's your defenition of "normal" he he...

Extremely out of topic Onna, but as I recall you know some Japanese. I went to several "learn Japanese" sites on the Internet and my explorer could not show the letters correctly; pity, I really want to learn even the basics. I really struggle to advance in Final Fantasy Crisis Core

naznatips said:

>_>
<_<
>_>

*flees*

* bumps onto me *

Ouch, man ! Hey, I know you, you're the one with the yelling, you know, Objection and such... 

Why does one need to be noticed to feel good about themselves? I doubt more than two people have heard of me, but it's not a major concern for me. I value the information I receive from this site much more than my reputation (or lack thereof) on it.

Hi, my name is Quarashi, and I too feel unnoticed...

My best alcoholics anonymous greeting, lets see if it works!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Here's an idea people. If you want to be noticed, try winning people over with your creative nature. Go to the link in my sig and throw out your best game idea. Go from a nobody to a somebody(before descending into hasbeenery)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.