By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Thread for those who feel unnoticed on vgchartz

who's soft?

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

I feel unnoticed most of the time. Only when I say something that's controversial do I ever get responded.

This thread confuses me. It's creating paradoxes too.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Ishy said:
who's soft?

You meant stof right ???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

yes, it was a poor attempt at humour lol

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network
stof said:
Come on guys! tripping over yourselves to get Lolita's attention? You'll never get noticed if you act like every single other person on the forums!

You know what I do to make me feel better when I'm feeling sad and unnoticed? I visit this thread and laugh at all the REAL unnoticed vgers. :)

Wha? It seems that people misunderstood what the whole thread is about. It was for fun. Duh. I personally couldn't care less if i'm popular or not and would expect others to do the same. This isn't a popularity contest but an information website.
 Stof, get real, who'd want to get a girls attention on a forum? especially this kind of forum. Not that Loli is ugly, bad or whatever, but we're just making fun out of it here.   Grrmphh *grumpy grumpy* 

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

That'll get someone noticed, Rath.

I think more threads should have soundtracks.

That is the second most anoyying piece of bullcrap i've ever seen. The first one was a black and white flash video song "you are an idiot" in a continuous loop

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting.