By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Thread for those who feel unnoticed on vgchartz

Well the biggest reason I get 'ignored' is because I don't make stupid comments. I like to think my commentary on this site is well thought out and intelligent. And if there's no good come back or argument, people generally just move right along.

Of course with the lack of replies to my postings, I have been slacking lately...

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

Around the Network

DAMN U WOJTAS... I WAS TOO LATE 2 SAVE HER, I'M SORRY LOLITA   =(

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

No one knows Me, I feel lonely. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

I dont post much, but people usually notice me.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Come on guys! tripping over yourselves to get Lolita's attention? You'll never get noticed if you act like every single other person on the forums!

You know what I do to make me feel better when I'm feeling sad and unnoticed? I visit this thread and laugh at all the REAL unnoticed vgers. :)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

The people that usually dont get noticed are those withouth avatars and that dont troll.

mM

makingmusic476 said:

Okay, back on topic (or is it off-topic?), lolita, your avatar looks strikingly like the pics you posted. Is it a drawing of yourself? Or is it just some random pic?

Yeah I know... It's Misa from the anime Death Note. I chose her cause she's a punk lolita and we look alike! ^_^

Oh and my pics where just tests to see how much more noticed/talked about I become... Apparently it works! :P

yes it does work...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

stof said:
Come on guys! tripping over yourselves to get Lolita's attention? You'll never get noticed if you act like every single other person on the forums!

You know what I do to make me feel better when I'm feeling sad and unnoticed? I visit this thread and laugh at all the REAL unnoticed vgers. :)

Hey I never knew there was a mod called stof! Welcome to the site stof.

Steve 3.2 said:
Well the biggest reason I get 'ignored' is because I don't make stupid comments. I like to think my commentary on this site is well thought out and intelligent. And if there's no good come back or argument, people generally just move right along.

Of course with the lack of replies to my postings, I have been slacking lately...

I just want to say that the line in your sig = the awesome :P

Now Playing : Links Crossbow Training(Wii), Super Mario Galaxy(Wii) FE: Path of Radiance(GC)