By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo A.I.

sieanr said:
They promised better AI with GT3 and 4. In fact, I remember claims that drivers would have "emotion" in 3, and that if you passed a certain car, he would later try and screw you over.

Take you hater crap some place else if your looking for attention.

Or is it you cant read ?  no claims or prommises, its reality.

Around the Network
Jam said:
sieanr said:
They promised better AI with GT3 and 4. In fact, I remember claims that drivers would have "emotion" in 3, and that if you passed a certain car, he would later try and screw you over.

Take you hater crap some place else if your looking for attention.

Or is it you cant read ? no claims or prommises, its reality.

Calm it, if they did indeed promise better AI in GT3 and 4 he has a point, if they didnt report his post. No need to post flames like you did.

Maybe a dictionary is needed.

make a promise or commitment, promise to undertake or give; "I promise you my best effort"

Nope not what i posted, i have a eye witness report of how it plays. Unless you think they some how faked it, maybe a special fake Gt for TGS ?

bam!!

well, I dont know about AI
I know there is no car dammage for the moment
and I know they don't have solved the "bump" problem

BUT WHY are there so many difference in the QUALITY video depending on the site ?????

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/granturismo5prologue/media.html?tag=eventgames;video;3

==> quite hugly, lot of aliasing

http://www.jeuxvideo.tv/gran-turismo-5-prologue-video-44146.html

==> very good, no aliasing + mirror rear view OK

Time to Work !

Suck ass video capture card.

Around the Network

Gt cars have never shown any smart driving skills, the fact they block shows this is new Ai.

Good news for Sim fans. It makes no difference to me, though. The only racer I enjoy is Mario Kart. :P

makingmusic476 said:
Good news for Sim fans. It makes no difference to me, though. The only racer I enjoy is Mario Kart. :P

^ Me too

On topic, Jam (Hus) calm yourself please, he is pointing the obvious, "sounds good but I wanna see it first"

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

IGN makes everything sound great in their previews

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Either they are flat out lieing which i doubt, or sienar is just a hater.