By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm so mad!

E3 is on a fucking school day this year.. All 3 confrences! Who says I should skip school monday and tuesday and watch it? I wan't to watch it live! Screw school. I need to know what Kojima is going to do! And I desprately want to watch Sony's confrence! Argh.

Around the Network

I have an exam on Monday morning and Tuesday morning.... but as I live the UK, they are at like 5 or 6PM... it should be okay

axumblade said:
That's my first 2 days of school....and I'm cutting them. Ooops.

Yeah I think im going to skip those 2 days too. E3 is much more important than school, Lol :).

not saying you should skip school but if its the last week or two of school then your not doing anything anyways eh?

I was told in another thread that sony will probably post their conference on the PSN for download. If this happens, no biggie eh? Just AVOID THE INTERNET at all costs prior to watching the conference(s)!!!

Around the Network

I'd skip school and watch it. But I'm probably not the best guy to listen to.

All the sites that stream the conferences will put them up in their entirety by the end of the day for everyone that missed them.

At least that's usually what they do...

If I had school I'd just watch it on the school's computers. Or use my phone/ipod/whatever else has wireless internet.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

While it may be bad that it is on a school day, I much prefer having it in June rather than July

I'm from Europe so by the time I get home it won't even start yet.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

If you're not in college and there's nothin important goin on in school during E3, just skip class.

Make up for it by askin friends what you missed.
L

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link