By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Rate VG Chartz 2

10/10 - Its so much better. It has certainly impressed me. I admit its kinda hard to get used too but on the whole it feels good.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

i'd give it 8/10,i like the new design.hoping for more

People that are nagging about the scale (so that they need to scroll) need to buy a computer screen that is actually from this century (1440x900 for example).

I'd give this design a 9/10, and if i were able to choose between different skins, it will become a 10/10.

By the way ioi, let the whiners whine, conservative people don't like changes, even if it's for the better.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

^

• Many laptops work at 1280x800.

• Most netbooks work at 1024x600 or even lower.

• Console browsers work at 768x480 or 1152x720.

A layout that doesn't fit into 1024 horizontal pixels is fundamentally broken unless you don't care about any user that is not sitting at a desktop.

Gametrailers, EDGE, IGN, Eurogamer, Gamespot, Destructoid... just name a site, they all fit into 1024 width.

"All you need in life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure." - Mark Twain

"..." - Gordon Freeman

7.5/10
Previous one: 5/10

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

8/10 right now

once they iron out the bugs i'm fully confident i'll be giving it a 10/10

Wait...when did we start rating things below 9. I give it a 9.1

3/10 bring back old version

1/10

they ruined vg chartz.

It used to be unique & have its identity, now its like one of the run of the mill gaming forums

Xbox Man is right, they ruined the site...