By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How do you see the PS2's year?

It's funny. There's been no marketing of the PS2 this year. Now out of the woodwork though, 3rd parties are taking the last of their Japanese offerings and throwing them stateside. Has this made 2007 one of the best years for the PS2? Here's a list of notables:

Rogue Galaxy, Burnout Dominator, God of War II, The Red Star, Odin Sphere, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Grimgrimoire, Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80's, Hot Shots Tennis, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol.1, WildARMS 5, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core...

...and soon to be released, Soul Nomad and the World Eaters, King of Fighters XI, Neo Geo Battle Colisseum, Manhunt 2, Fire Pro Returns, Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law, Growlancer: Heritage of War

Another question: Is PS2's year actually better than the other 3 consoles? I say it puts up a huge fight and in my opinion comes out on top.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

I agree the PS2 is doing the best out of the three and with 300 more titles to come in the future it just keeps getting better and better for PS2 fans

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills

Yeah , the PS2 pretty surprisingly is still doing great ... I see a good chance that it will stay in the charts even in 08 :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!