By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Polite or rude?

Both depending on the circumstances.

Around the Network

I swear a lot without realizing it and make no attempt to be rude or polite, I just be me.

I try to be polite and friendly as often as I can but it doesn't always work, lol. The definition of polite and rude varies from person to person though. I've had people tell me I was too polite, but then others have told me that I was too rude.

I talk nothing but shit around with everyone I know. (Im a pessimistic bastard)
With other people or people Ive just met Im silent and polite.

I try to be honest, but I believe courtesy is important for the facilitation of communication. I suppose my answer is polite, but it has to be polite honesty.

Around the Network

Polite in real life because I'm sorta shy but rude a lot online because I deal with a lot of trolls especially on YouTube.

I'm polite when spoken to, don't tolerate rudeness towards me whatsoever.

im prttey much always rude

Polite, up until it's obvious that it's not working. I can be rude when I have to be. Shocking, I know.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

I'm working in a 4 1/2 star Hotel and therefore have to be polite all day...but even after work for some reason I can't help myself but being courteous...damn brainwash