By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 'Not a chance' to The Conduit hitting other platforms

@famousringo

If you say it I'll believe you, I'll thank you to leave that task of finding those images to me.

However I've seen quite a few videos where it just seemed like too much back ground could be seen without anything to really look at but either sky or the face of a building.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

HVS knows it doesn't have the resources to compete with mega-projects like Gears of War, Halo 3 and Killzone 2. They don't stand to gain anything by investing heavily in the highly competitive HD shooter market only to get crushed by the latest Call of Duty release. So they targeted an audience which was cheaper to reach and underserved, where the kind of effort they can afford to make has a chance to get noticed and be a real success.

It's a smart plan. Let's hope it pans out for them.
Unfortunately, barely anyone fucking see's this, and thinks this its actually an attempt to outperform the highest quality shooters on the PS3 and 360. Maybe this is why some people wish this game to fail so much... nah, they just despise it because its on the Wii console, remember folks, if it's on Wii, its the enemy :/

How technical is your game?

Umm. That is a big deal. I bet a lot of PS360 owners will be disappointed that they aren't getting another shooter.

na, looking the conduit, I know for sure that most PS360 owners won't give a rat's ass about it, but if they have a Wii, they'd probably at least try it out to see how well it controls vs the crap that is the dual analog.

dahuman said:
na, looking the conduit, I know for sure that most PS360 owners won't give a rat's ass about it, but if they have a Wii, they'd probably at least try it out to see how well it controls vs the crap that is the dual analog.

Or they will stick with the dual analog because of the crap that is the wii graphics.

Around the Network

or they'd be smart to get both and just go PC.

dahuman said:
or they'd be smart to get both and just go PC.

why would that be smart?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

because I've yet to come across a better online FPS game than TF2 on steam, I like L4D too but that's more for fun rather than competition. I'll still play the conduit regardless just because I think dual analog is ass.

Outside a small % of Wii owners I doubt anyone else really cares about this game(I have it preordered BTW)

there is a million of cod waw owners who im sure would be excited to have a better and exclusive game.