By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What kind of bs is Miller Light Taste Protector Cap?

The reason it tastes worse is because the taste they are protecting in the first place is shit.

Mind you I can't really talk, on Saturday I'm going to be drinking a tray of Southern Gold and those things taste like watered down urine.

Edit: Oh and Corona (or Sol for that matter) on a hot day is pretty damned good.

Around the Network

Even from a light weight, inexperienced college student, Miller Light is shit. I prefer Coors Light for my cheap beer needs.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Yea, Sol, Shiner Bock, Warsteiner, St. Pauli Girl, and Ziegenbock are my favorite beers.  Just went on a little rant because it just seems like Miller Light got worse tasting to me.

rocketpig said:
coolestguyever said:
You should be drinking Corona anyways. Nothing beats Corona.

Except for about a thousand other beers I've had. Corona is good on a nice hot day with a lime but as far as taste goes, it's way down the list.

Give me Bass, Sierra Nevada, pretty much any Sam product, Boddington's, Guinness, Old Speckled Hen, Summit, Fat Tire, Newcastle, more German beers than I care to list, Harp, or any other handful of beers over Corona.

PS. Miller Lite tastes just like any other Miller, Budweiser, or Coors product... aka. like shit. Once I'm 5 or more shots deep I can handle it but then again, my own urine would probably taste acceptable at that point.

Rocketpig, you sir are a legend. You like the good beers, that a rare quality in people I find nowdays.

highwaystar101 said:
rocketpig said:
coolestguyever said:
You should be drinking Corona anyways. Nothing beats Corona.

Except for about a thousand other beers I've had. Corona is good on a nice hot day with a lime but as far as taste goes, it's way down the list.

Give me Bass, Sierra Nevada, pretty much any Sam product, Boddington's, Guinness, Old Speckled Hen, Summit, Fat Tire, Newcastle, more German beers than I care to list, Harp, or any other handful of beers over Corona.

PS. Miller Lite tastes just like any other Miller, Budweiser, or Coors product... aka. like shit. Once I'm 5 or more shots deep I can handle it but then again, my own urine would probably taste acceptable at that point.

Rocketpig, you sir are a legend. You like the good beers, that a rare quality in people I find nowdays.

If we weren't on different continents, we'd have a fierce drinking contest. Americana vs. Europa. It's a good contest. Either way, all of us walk away with a newfound respect.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Give me a good strong ale over corona anyday.

Just realized it is Miller Lite instead of Miller Light. Guess that shows you how much I drink that shit lately.