By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who is your celebrity crush?

makepeacefox - that is mental :O lol. btw, is that garbage in your pic? i gotta say, being from edinburgh myself, shirley manson has a gorgeous accent 0:)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

I still havent got the picture posting thing down to a tee yet, but melanie slade, girlfriend of england and arsenal footballer theo walcott, is HOTTT

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Nice colonelstubbs!

trashleg said:

makepeacefox - that is mental :O lol. btw, is that garbage in your pic? i gotta say, being from edinburgh myself, shirley manson has a gorgeous accent 0:)

What's mental? I hope you mean the visible/invisible photo thing and not my taste in women?

If you mean the photo thing I think vgchartz is trying to protect the public from the cheesy leo!

Certainly is Shirley Manson from Garbage. I LOVE the photo of her on their first album but I couldn't find it to post. She does have a beautiful accent though if we're talking accents then Lauren Laverne's accent is really hot!

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

haha, of course i meant the photo thing. and how dare you diss the love of my life? :O lol. im familiar with the sunderland accent, if thats the one lauren laverne has? i looked her up on wikipedia and thats where it says she was born. have u watched the sarh connor chronicles? i dont watch it, but i did once just to check shirley's accent... so glad she didnt try to change it or cover it up

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

I just can't see the attraction of the "love of your life"

As for lauren - yeah it's a sunderland accent. I don't find her especially hot in the flesh (Sorry Lauren ) but on the radio she's gorgeous!

Never seen the Sarah Connor chronicles. Never heard of it tbh but I'll look into it - thanks :)

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

hahaha omfg what have you done to him?! that thing on his nose looks like a dark sperm! :'( tbh i dont think he's attractive all the time, but sometimes he looks like he could be the sexiest man on the planet. mmmm yeah...

axumblade said:
trashleg said:
hahaha omfg what have you done to him?! that thing on his nose looks like a dark sperm! :'( tbh i dont think he's attractive all the time, but sometimes he looks like he could be the sexiest man on the planet. mmmm yeah...

The only time I've ever thought he was attractive was in The Departed.

not even here?

axumblade said:
trashleg said:

The only time I've ever thought he was attractive was in The Departed.

the first time i watched the departed was when i started to think he was attractive.. then i watched the beach. yummm. but yah, the departed is where it started ;)

axumblade said:

Pssh..only half as hot as Vince's mug shot.

I love me some shamwow.

Any guy who says "You're gonna love my nuts" on national television is pretty cool in my book.

Signature goes here!