By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who is your celebrity crush?

trashleg said:

didn't like him when "leomania" was goin on, but after seeing The Departed, well what can i say ...ooft.

Your still having troubles posting photos I see XD

Around the Network
hatmoza 2.0 said:
trashleg said:

didn't like him when "leomania" was goin on, but after seeing The Departed, well what can i say ...ooft.

Your still having troubles posting photos I see XD

but... but... but it was working earlier :'(  hahah ok  here's the photo i was trying to show.. (thanks for posting that pic, by the way )

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

^ HAHA
You failed again

*Edit* You're welcome.

ok.. here's a screenshot of this thread, as seen by me. (but zoomed out so u can see it). the pics seem to be working fine

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

That's really strange - I can see all your pics as well, Trashleg! Is it just you hatmoza who can't see them?

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3308-4850-9342 / STEAM ID: makepeacefox

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

Disloyal member of the LFGM

Around the Network

On topic: I used to be in to girls like this:

dunno if I am anymore really.

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

"Watchmen" is far better than The Dark Knight / Why does no-one own this wonderful game: Fragile Allegiance? / Speak (Type) Italian to me!

This is how I see it

But when I made a screenshot, I could actually see the photos you originally posted ....Odd?!

I don't have celebrity crushes anymore, but I do have moments where I'm like, "wow they are beautiful." And then I'll download 50 pictures of them. Does that count?

sure mmnin!
Post a photo of the most recent moment! Not 50 though!

A selection (not usually their best photos but I can't be bothered to google more):

Winona:

Naomi:

Franka:

Vivien:

And finally - If I was a woman - it's got to be; Coop!