By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Miyamoto has something big in store

we just had a mario... time for a Zelda. Pikmin 3 is going to be shown at E3

They apologized for last E3 and they have a lot of games that they have worked on in house so yeah guys this E3 will be good. and its not far away... about two weeks now wohooo

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

It'll be another Wii series game, Wii sleep, the game where proper sleeping habits net you higher scores and unlockables, it'll come with its own Wii bed peripheral

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

I hope this is a game that'll actually be at E3.

Soriku said:

New pic! :p

I hope he actually knows something and isn't just speculating.

♪♪If you want to view paradise simply go on and view it♪♪♪

♪♪You can change the world there's nothing to it♪♪♪♪

yeah cos IGN are never wrong - they'll probably start it right after finishing Kid Icarus.

IGN always guess around this time of year and most of their predictions are normally way off.

Around the Network

First, have we figured out his new hobby?

Avinash_Tyagi said:
It'll be another Wii series game, Wii sleep, the game where proper sleeping habits net you higher scores and unlockables, it'll come with its own Wii bed peripheral

Where can I buy that game?

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Wii Dance....i'm telling ya.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Undying said:
Wii Dance....i'm telling ya.

sorry youre just not funny

Hopefully someone at Nintendo has gone to Miyamoto and told him he can't just make games based on his hobbies.

I'm very skeptical about this. IGN have a habit of pulling rumours out of nowhere. If Miyamoto has a big, new 'core' IP, then fantastic. Supposedly he was working on something new a couple of years ago that never popped out... All or nothing will be revealed at E3, I guess?