By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - God, I love Nintendo.

Words Of Wisdom said:
The nostalgia is powerful in this one.

NSMB isn't just about nostalgia.  It's about the evolution of the 2d platformer and it is fantastic.  Plus, it comes with all kinds of fun single player and multiplayer sidegames.

Around the Network
DaveD said:
Snesboy said:
DaveD said:
Could have used a little more difficulty other than getting all the tokens, but it was fun

Getting all those tokens was a bitch. NSMB was one of the most fun 2D Mario games I have played. I didn't like most of the other ones like Super Mario Advance 1,2,3, and 4.

You liked NSMB more than Mario 3?

Yes.

I found it very dissapointing...I don't know why, maybe I waited too much from it. And I think it was too short and easy.

Take my love, take my land..

I want a new Super Mario World also, DS, Wiiware or Wii.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

You are Nintendo Fanboy

Around the Network
The_vagabond7 said:
I just bought The New Super Mario Bros. for my DS (which I just got a couple days ago, GO ME!) and it is so freaking perfect. I feel like a kid again, which is what Miyamoto strives for. This just reminds me why I love Nintendo and have been playing Nintendo games since I was a kid. So great.

chances are you still probably are a little kid.  sorry

nostalgia eventually wears off...and then you want games...

I love you Nintendo.

rckrz6 said:
The_vagabond7 said:
I just bought The New Super Mario Bros. for my DS (which I just got a couple days ago, GO ME!) and it is so freaking perfect. I feel like a kid again, which is what Miyamoto strives for. This just reminds me why I love Nintendo and have been playing Nintendo games since I was a kid. So great.

Er..I'm not sure what you're implying, but I'm in my mid 20s. Been gaming since I had the old Atari 2600. I suppose it's all relative, but I wouldn't constitute myself as a kid anymore.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
rckrz6 said:
The_vagabond7 said:

Er..I'm not sure what you're implying, but I'm in my mid 20s. Been gaming since I had the old Atari 2600. I suppose it's all relative, but I wouldn't constitute myself as a kid anymore.

i guess im wrong then