By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - God, I love Nintendo.

I love when Nintendo games do that

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

great game, I was impressed when i played this game for the first time.

I just feel a lack of the Yoshi. :(

Told you that you'll love it (kinda, I recommended it to you in your DSLite thread).

Enjoy. It's fuckin brilliant.

Good to hear. People should be playing video games to "become young again".

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Words Of Wisdom said:
The nostalgia is powerful in this one.

Mario leads to nostalgia, nostalgia leads to brand loyalty, and brand loyalty leads to hate. I walk down the path of the fanboy.... It's a powerful high though. I just beat the first little mid-castle in the first world and I think I'm getting an erection.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Its one of the few games that interested me on the DS and i was not disappointed with the game, it was a blast most of the time.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
The_vagabond7 said:
I just bought The New Super Mario Bros. for my DS (which I just got a couple days ago, GO ME!) and it is so freaking perfect. I feel like a kid again, which is what Miyamoto strives for. This just reminds me why I love Nintendo and have been playing Nintendo games since I was a kid. So great.

Agreed, if theres one thing Ninty did right this gen it was the DS and all its awesome games.

Agreed. I enjoy my wii and all, but when I went to gamestop just now to look for a DS game I felt like a kid in a candy store. I could've spent a few hundred dollars just now (I don't think my wife would've been happy coming home to a three foot stack of DS games though), but I settled for just spending sixty. I got Super Mario and Final Fantasy IV, which is also a nostalgic game. I can't remember if Final Fantasy IV or Final Fantasy Mystic Quest was my very first RPG, but either way I was very down with FFIV when I was a kid. I love my DS.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Xen said:
Told you that you'll love it (kinda, I recommended it to you in your DSLite thread).

Enjoy. It's fuckin brilliant.

You were right.

New Super Mario Bros. is a fantastic game and it makes me happy to see someone else recognize its brilliance. I hope you enjoy it throughout.

Also, I love Nintendo too. We should meet something.

Pixel Art can be fun.

i cried