By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TGS 2007 (Newly Announced Games!)

DarkNight_DS said:
routsounmanman said:
leo-j said:
Great for xbox360?

That was terrible they only showed ng2 and halo 3.

They had one BIG game announcement at least; what did Wii have? Bomberman Land? yuck!

The Nintendo expo will be used to announce Q1 games... so wait till then...

Does anyone know anything specific? When?

Around the Network
libellule said:
ok,

for PS3 so far :

Motorstorm 2 (E)
Star ocean 4 (??????????????????????????????????????? any link someone ?)

nothing else ...??

for Xbox360 :

NGS2 (pre-TGS)

nothing else ... ??

Ya...  What happened to Star Ocean 4?

this is the link for whoever asked about motorstorm2

http://www.psu.com/MotorStorm-2-officially-announced-News--a0001380-p0.php

killzone2 =halo killer!!!!!   

PS3 4 life

games playing

PS3:resident evil /resistance / killzone2/fallout3/uncharted/cod4/MGS4/socom/far cry2/biochock/dead space/street fighter4 

XBOX360:Gears of War/ Bioshock/ Halo3/ gears of war2/left 4 dead/mass effect/fable 2/dead rising

Wii:Zelda TP/ Resident evil 4/ Metriod Prime 3

PSP:Only bought it for God of War and the remote control for my PS3gamertag/PSN=  Dumbkilla

Wii#  0378860588753451

Did you do much research before compiling this list? You missed most of the Konami titles for starters:

"Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. to showcase a blockbuster line up of new videogames at the 2007 Tokyo Game Show, featuring the world premiere of the first playable Metal Gear Solid 4 for the PLAYSTATION3; a portfolio of new health and fitness-focused games for the Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS; and brand new Winning Eleven titles. For the first time fans will get the opportunity for hands-on play with the highly anticipated fourth installment in the Metal Gear Solid series. Also in store for franchise fans will be Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + for the PSP system, Metal Gear Solid Online 2.0 and Metal Gear Solid 2 Bande Desinee, the digital graphic novel.

Konami urges fans to "Move your Body!" with several innovative new NintendoDS titles that leverage popular fitness genres, including Pilates, Yoga and Skin Basic, while Wii Fitness and the brand new Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party will get players' hearts beating even faster. Big Head Baseball and Big Head MLB for the Nintendo Wii will also be featured for sports fans, along with two new Winning Eleven titles, Winning Eleven 2008 and Winning Eleven 11.

Rounding out this must-see line up is Time Hollow for the Nintendo DS and Silent Hill Origins: Zero that offer gamers pulse-quickening entertainment on the PSP system."

Konami Games announced

Time Hollow (DS)

Pilates (DS) [others were previously announced I believe]

Wii Fitness [Wii]

Big Head Baseball (Wii/PS2)

Big Head MLB (Wii/PS2)

Winning Eleven 11 (Wii/PS3) [I think the others were previously announced]

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

These games (to my knowledge) were announced just prior to TGS (i.e. that they would be shown at TGS for first time). Include them if you want:

We Love Golf (Wii)

Ousama Monogatari (Wii) [Project O/Kings Story - previously known, but properly announced now]

Mysterious Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer 3: The Sleeping Princess in Karakuri Mansion (Wii) [announced previously? not sure...]

Active Life: Athletic World (Wii) [the other/other health/fitness game - from Bandai/Namco]

Doraemon Himitsu Douguou Ketteisen (Wii) [not sure...?]

Deca Sporta (Wii) [Hudson - announced just prior to the show]

Metal Slug 7 (DS)

The Legend of Kage 2 (DS) [Just prior to show from memory]

Tank Beat 2 (DS) [???]

Infinite Undiscovery (360) [just prior to show?]

Ninja Gaiden II (360) 

(the ones I found anyway...)

(and also some announced "Arcade" titles for the 360:

Japanese developers have long embraced and championed Xbox LIVE Arcade, with hits including “Pac-Man Championship Edition” (NAMCO BANDAI Games), “Bomberman Live” (Hudson Entertainment), “Frogger” (Konami) and “Fatal Fury Special” (SNK PLAYMORE Corp.). Several new titles from these and other Japanese developers will be added to the diverse portfolio of digitally distributed, high-definition original and classic games currently available on Xbox LIVE Arcade, including the following:

“Every Extend Extra Extreme” (Q Entertainment), “EXIT” (Taito), “Ikaruga” (Treasure Co. Ltd.), “OMEGA FIVE” (Hudson Entertainment), “Rez” (Q Entertainment), “Triggerheart Exelica” (Warashi), “Braid” (Number None Inc.), “Castlecrashers” (The Behemoth), and “Schizoid” (Torpex Games LLC).

..etc...).

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

Around the Network

Has Nintendo confirmed that there will be a Nintendo Expo type thing? I didn't think one happened last year...

choirsoftheeye said:
Has Nintendo confirmed that there will be a Nintendo Expo type thing? I didn't think one happened last year...

They will be at the "'E' for Everybody" expo in the US, later this year. This was supposed to be the official replacement for E3 (i.e. the public part of E3).

And neither Sony nor MS will be there (Ninty easily the biggest exhibitor there), so it might be the perfect time for some announcements (hog the spotlight!).

Gesta Non Verba

Game Assessment website

Very few games announced...Motortorm2,Ninja Gaiden 2.....

Most notable would be Kigdom Hearts for the PSP (the DS one seems agimmicky spinoff)....

Wheres Star Ocean4 for example?

shams said:
choirsoftheeye said:

They will be at the "'E' for Everybody" expo in the US, later this year. This was supposed to be the official replacement for E3 (i.e. the public part of E3).

And neither Sony nor MS will be there (Ninty easily the biggest exhibitor there), so it might be the perfect time for some announcements (hog the spotlight!).

I was wondering in terms of Japan.  Maybe it doesn't matter, because they seem to have the market cornered, but I feel like it's a bit weird and arrogant to not have any form of a public showing of their game in Japan.

Infinite Undiscovery isn't new people. I'ts over a year old.

Simialrly, Star Ocean 4 is no where to be found, but it was announced way back at the SE party in May.

And Victorious Boxers Portable (PSP) isn't exclusive, it's a port of the Wii game.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"