By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ju-On Game come to Europe..... grab 1 of 5 copies availables

Because Rising Star Games is the publisher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK4p4fOtEME

Nothing like teenage girls screaming.... of fear ..... because of a videogame ..... sure.

Around the Network

Awesome, now please XSeed, bring it to america.

lol that video is awesome, i know they just need to do a yogen game.

this is good

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Cool, this game looks intriguing. If it comes here, and its quality I'll definately give it a try, I like the ju-on movie.

Support good third party games on wii. Buy games like house of the dead overkill, de blob, madworld, the conduit and boom blox.

Around the Network

Fatal Frame, Ju-on, Dead Space: Extraction, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronichles, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronichles. The Wii is probably the best console for horror games this generation, since it goes against Siren, Dead Space and...nothing. Pretty sad.

That game will be damn scary... I'm getting it for sure but I'll have to find an excuse to bring some pals over every time I play it!
Or maybe I should invite a girl I like over to play it...

keeps going - Cursed Mountain, Silent Hill, HOTD games, Dead Rising

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Did they change this game's name from "The Feel" to "Ju-on"? I am asking because it seems everyone calls it that.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

the feel sounds ridiculous. Just call it the Grudge bcoz thats what it is.