By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Punch-Out!! or The Conduit?

I'm probably gonna end up getting both, but I'm way more psyched about The Conduit.

~Currently Playing Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank: FTOD, and Resistance: Retribution~

Around the Network

Punch Out.. it looks like a really fun game and I'm not much into shooters..

Well, I don't have any interested in "Punch Out" and I am going to pre-order the special edition of the "The Conduit" from Gamestop so I am going to have to say: "The Conduit"

I have a feeling Punchout!! will be the better game in every category except 2. Those being:
1. Best FPS
2. Best online multiplayer.

If those two categories are the most important, get The Conduit. If any other conceivable measurement of quality conerns you, Get Punchout!!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Conduit

Punch-Out came close to my most wanted though.

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
ash3336 said:
I am really sorry Majin. Hopefully I will change it when a better mr.ford pic comes out.

Nah, it's alright, really. I'm just whining so much so that people will take notice and see that you aren't me :p

I was due for a change anyway, I think. And my new one is so good I think you may have done me a favor XD

Really now?

Multiplayer = punchout
Single player = The conduit

Punch Out is not impressing at all

i would say Conduit, especially if it has good online

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

You shouldbuy both, but as people said it depends on what you're searching: I think that "The conduit" must be the first chose if you want a multyplayer or online game, Punchout if you want a full Nintendo Game (and you want to fight DK!!).

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Punch Out

for sure

I dont like FPS... got MP3 but never played it. same for MP 1 and MP2

I may buy Conduit just to have it in my collection tough

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !