By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Period Reminder!

lmao, sorry Bod but your title is way way better than your post.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

Fat Consoles need lovin too! But they gotta pay.

Well, it's actually worse than quoting the Simpsons...

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

stof said:
Hehe. I thought this was going to be a grammar based thread.

thats what i was thinking =() good point bods

LOL

reading the title i though this was a "chick issue" thread.

looks like I'm the only one who didn't had an idea what this thread was about before entering...

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Around the Network
your mother said:
stof said:
You're all disgusting.

You are wrong.

In Japan this is considered acceptable - innovative, even!

Doki Doki Mojo Tampon, eh?

I thought this thread would be about the use of tampons in "Army of Two"...

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

Bodhesatva said:

1) The system that sells the best is not necessarily for everyone.

The system that sells the best does so because more people think it's great for them.

Bodhesatva said:

2) Lots of systems that don't "win" the console war still have great games for them and still provide tons of enjoyment for those who own them.

A system doesn't just need some great games; it needs enough great games to make it a worthwhile purchase. The 360 already has this whereas the Wii and PS3 are still struggling. The PS3's games have been mediocre whereas the Wii's have been a combination of crap and awesome.

With the Wii's low price, that's fine. It needs fewer awesome games to make it worthwhile since the entry price is lower. The PS3's entry price is huge so it needs a lot of great games to make dropping the $500-$600 to get one worthwhile. This is even worse when you consider that one can pick up a Wii and most of the great games to date for the price of the PS3's newest bundle. The comparison isn't favorable unless you're a real Sony/playstation enthusiast.

The rest is dictated by game designers. You can't make a good game if you don't have the money and you don't have the money if your system and its games aren't selling. A very awesome cycle if you're going up but very bad if you're going down. Companies like Microsoft with absurdly deep pockets add some tilt into this but otherwise it's a fair analysis.

This isn't funny. Neither are periods.

Hus said:
LOL

reading the title i though this was a "chick issue" thread.

Me too.  Which is why I avoided it when I saw it yesterday.  But when Ijust saw how many posts it had I had to come in out of curiousity as I didn't thick there'd be that many chicks on the website.