By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bethesda announcing ‘really big’ Wii game this year

ctk495 said:
Soriku said:
How many times have companies promised a really big mature game on the Wii and we've been disappointed? Zero.

Well I thought Dead space was not going to be on rails and it was.Same with the Resident Evil game Capcom announce.I wil quote  you on this one so that when bethesda announces one of their games with gimmick Wii controls or some sort of spin off or multiplatform,you´ll see.I know this from dissapointment experiences :(

i second this.  you never know what to expect, so never get your hopes up, thats my technique :)

Around the Network

So wait he is saying that if you don't at least sell 5% to the market, it not worth it. That is a very bold interesting statement. I always know that is what developers are always aiming at that 5% attach rate but to say its not worth it...

I'm just saying...

The Elder Scrolls: Arena & Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall for VC/WW confirmed XD

I expect this to be an RPG (Fallout Tactics sequel please)
Wii has a nice list of RPGs coming but it lacks in WRPGs. This should fix that.

RPGJock said:
So wait he is saying that if you don't at least sell 5% to the market, it not worth it. That is a very bold interesting statement. I always know that is what developers are always aiming at that 5% attach rate but to say its not worth it...

No, he said this: "Is there space in the Wii market for that? I think there is, but again, it’ all about finding out how big that is. Is it 5 per cent? If it’s five per cent of the market and you can own that space it’s worth doing because you can achieve volume. If you can’t own it at five per cent, it’s not worth doing"

He's not claiming they need to sell at least 5%. That would be needing to sell 2.5 million copies, which most HD games don't even need.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Galaki said:
"really big" game means the game box will be too big to take home without a car/truck?

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Undying said:
seece said:
A fallout game maybe?? that could be interesting ..

If by interesting, you mean incredibly ugly. Maybe we will get the scrapped field medic mini game from F3.

The best fallout games are still 1 and 2... so... a slight against graphics is silly.

Nice pair of nostalgia goggles you have there.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Oblivion with WiiM+ conformed… did anybody say that?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

wow didnt know a game that no one here has seen or even knows about would get so much hate

Roma said:
Oblivion with WiiM+ conformed… did anybody say that?

They could port the canceled PSP version to Wii.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

If the game is as "big" as Fallout then they are welcome to it

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st