By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bethesda announcing ‘really big’ Wii game this year

Probably a really bad version of Oblivion

Around the Network

@ Soriku, just look at all of Wii's 3rd party games.

cool, hopes it a elder scrolls game, would make me very happy. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Most Nintendo fans here never learn they always want something huge.Anyway I am not keeping my hopes up too many times now and gotten disappoint.I´ll just wait and see what happens.

Soriku said:
How many times have companies promised a really big mature game on the Wii and we've been disappointed? Zero.

Well I thought Dead space was not going to be on rails and it was.Same with the Resident Evil game Capcom announce.I wil quote  you on this one so that when bethesda announces one of their games with gimmick Wii controls or some sort of spin off or multiplatform,you´ll see.I know this from dissapointment experiences :(

Around the Network

I would love a Fallout Tactics game or just a ground up made Fallout.

A Mii styled oblivion game???lol j/k. I'm actually excited to see what they'll do with the Wii and hopefully push some graphical limitations with it.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

seece said:
A fallout game maybe?? that could be interesting ..

If by interesting, you mean incredibly ugly. Maybe we will get the scrapped field medic mini game from F3.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Undying said:
seece said:

If by interesting, you mean incredibly ugly. Maybe we will get the scrapped field medic mini game from F3.

The best fallout games are still 1 and 2... so... a slight against graphics is silly.

Undying said:
seece said:

Interesting supposition, I will keep this in my "wii haters spam box".