By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I would like to apologise to the Vgchartz community.......

I don't know you, but apology accepted (actually, I have to think about that yet).

"And this will be my last off topic thread."
you're lying and you know that, I already saw your topics.

Around the Network

I am confused which topic are you guys talking about?I said I will no longer make off topic threads.Which thread have I made?

ctk495 said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

lying is not healthy.....

I did not know that such reaction would come from certain members.But you have all the right to be skeptical about my behaviour.I guess I will just need time to proof that my attitude has really changed and I am no longer a spammer.

stop being so emo :p you're loved and you should be celebrating on cracking that 10k post mark

ctk495 said:
Orca_Azure said:
what happened to the robin avatar :(

I missed my Neku avatar,but Robin will come back one day.Also sorry if you liked him I did not know. killeryoshis told me it was not good at all and that he preffered my kid flash avatar.

yes I do it was way better and I coulc reconize you more better. Now I have a hard time figureing out that's you

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
ctk495 said:
Orca_Azure said:
what happened to the robin avatar :(

I missed my Neku avatar,but Robin will come back one day.Also sorry if you liked him I did not know. killeryoshis told me it was not good at all and that he preffered my kid flash avatar.

yes I do it was way better and I coulc reconize you more better. Now I have a hard time figureing out that's you

But this was my avatar when I reach 10k.Also can you please continue posting on the IF thread I want it to live forever :)