By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I would like to apologise to the Vgchartz community.......

For my innapropiate behaviour this past month.I am not really like this,I got carried away it all started when I was experiementing if I could post 100 posts per day.And I could,so then I started setting the bar higher,200,300 even once I remember I posted 400 times.And today was just worse that threads I created were wrong,I was pumped up since I went to a school kermesse.So I know there are no valid excuses  for what I have being doing.And this will be my last off topic thread.Again I am really sorry.

Around the Network

You just saw my post didn't you???

ctk495 said:

For my innapropiate behaviour this past month.I am not really like this,I got carried away it all started when I was experiementing if I could post 100 posts per day.And I could,so then I started setting the bar higher,200,300 even once I remember I posted 400 times.And today was just worse that threads I created were wrong,I was pumped up since I went to a school kermesse.So I know there are no valid excuses  for what I have being doing.And this will be my last off topic thread.Again I am really sorry.

You're lying.

Xxain said:
You just saw my post didn't you???

No.I was going to make this thread,anyway even before.I just saw your post recently.

Make sure you start actually contributing too whatever thread you enter too CTK.,,,then youll be fine

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
ctk495 said:

You're lying.

Ummm?Of which thread are you talking about?

Last off topic thread, hahaha.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Leave your house more.

Your last....Nope U R LYING!!!!!

what happened to the robin avatar :(