By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who really is the pimin fan on this site?

yes Its wedensday now tally up the votes SSBBOLIMAR!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

There are no real Pikmin fans... just those who need to play better games.

_ _
-

If I knew about this.... I beat Pikmin 1 3 times, and got Pikmin 2 day 1. I also bought my Wii specifically for Pikmin 3, and now I'm a little sad.

If there is another vote for this I'm going to fight you for it killeryoshi

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I think KY won

Speaking of competitions, where on earth did the Greatest Nintendo Fan thing go? It was postponed like 3 months ago :S

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

This thread is really old! I was like 13 when this was made and I'm 16 right now. If michael want a to make a contest so bad then get someone to make it since this was last one. And raddishhead, morenoingranto is too lazy to make one
actually I don't know myself ask him pretty sure he has a good reason

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
This thread is really old! I was like 13 when this was made and I'm 16 right now. If michael want a to make a contest so bad then get someone to make it since this was last one. And raddishhead, morenoingranto is too lazy to make one
actually I don't know myself ask him pretty sure he has a good reason

Nah it's okay. I love Pikmin, but it's not my favorite franchise. One of the best, but Fire Emblem and Metroid are bigger for me from Nintendo alone.

Mass Effect is probably my favorite franchise now days, but Chrono Trigger is my favorite game.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results