By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicals @ TGS

@http://wii.ign.com/articles/821/821516p1.html

Nice writeup by IGN. Game is just getting better and better.

"We've already had extensive hands-on with the game at previous events like the Electronic Entertainment Expo and a Capcom Press Summit, but the game seems significantly improved since then in the version that's being demoed at this year's Tokyo Game Show."

Around the Network

Yep can't wait for this game.

Me too... should be a fun little diversion with a second player. Good to hold me off until RE5 comes out! It would be neat if it had online coop.

Just kiss the tip.

2Player is the only incentive i ned to get this...... *droooooools*

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Whoa, it's an on-rails shooter. OK, now I'm interested.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Around the Network

If they nail the few loose ends and add ton of unlockables (to increase replayability) this is above MP3 and Brawl for me - not Galaxy mind -

Wow...above Brawl...impossible!

But I think this game is shaping up nicely...it's not 4 player like Ghost Squad, but I think 2 players is plenty...4 may get too hectic anyway.

I just want enough tactile feel when shooting the zombies and I'll be happy. I don't want an invisible HP meter on every one, I want to see them react to shotgun blasts, and heads exploding is a serious concern of mine...shotguns at point blank should explode a zombie's head...why do they not!?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Wow...above Brawl...impossible!

But I think this game is shaping up nicely...it's not 4 player like Ghost Squad, but I think 2 players is plenty...4 may get too hectic anyway.

I just want enough tactile feel when shooting the zombies and I'll be happy. I don't want an invisible HP meter on every one, I want to see them react to shotgun blasts, and heads exploding is a serious concern of mine...shotguns at point blank should explode a zombie's head...why do they not!?

I'm propably saying this as I haven't played any Smash Bros. game except for the original on an N64 emulator; Also my favorite game on Wii right now is RE4. And what was the most exciting thing in that game? Shooting. Therefore, if they make it good, I'm all for it.

I have seen some videos of RE UC,

in fact, it is more "House of the Dead" Umbrella Chronicle ...

I dont like the RE direction since RE4
it is good games but no "RE like" games ...

Time to Work !

Is this a brand new game, or a remake ?