By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon Anime How they turned the Best Show into the Worst

yeah exactly y i dont watch it anymore

Around the Network

Charizard fought Articuno after he fought Dragonite and the Articuno fight was awesome! Even though I like the Poliwrath fight more.

I'm 21, and still play through one of the original games (either Red/Blue/Yellow) once almost every year. A solid game is a solid game, no matter how old you are. I've been playing those same games for over 10 years, and they are just as much fun now as they were the first time - albeit, every single game after has just been complete nonsense, but I'm also one of the firm believers that the first 151 should be the ONLY Pokemon. I still enjoy the early episodes of the show as well, but shortly after he lost on the Indigo Plateau it became a little too much for me. All those extra Pokemon ruined everything!

It's all about the game.

I repeat, The show has always been awful, just made to promote the games, has no deep story, pretty bad animation, bad character design, stupid dialogue, repetitive, eternal(naruto and dbz are long but at least there is character development), bad music, etc...
I admit now its even worst, but it was never AWESOME or anything, the first digimon series killed it and thats not even a good anime.

leo-j said:
Thats what happens when you milk something too much..

I AGREE 100%

Around the Network

how does this keep getting bumbed?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

god dam the old pokemon were awesome
watching those clips brings back so many memories.

jessie was hot.

^^^^No sir, And besides it was a cartoon

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

We need a pikmin cartoon more than we need a pokemon cartoon! The pikmin cartoon will have blood

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.