By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 feature you evil?

A ds game looking better than a ps2 game.. soriku you lost me when you said its supposed to look better than KH1/KH2.

Any how, I think it starts of with you when sora turns into a heartless kind of thing, bringningraxas's story, and why he left organization XIII etc..

mM
Around the Network

We now present you with... DUELING FANBOYS!

Now starring: Soriku and Leo-j.

Who will win? Come one, come all, place your bets!

/silliness

Anywho, it should be interesting to see what happens although I'm quite sad that SE is riding the Kingdom Hearts cash cow.  Hopefully they won't ride it into the ground.

I'm gonna say slightly worse...no wait a lot worse -_-

but anywho that is cool that you can play w/ the Organization XII members. Roxas def. needed more game time and I would love to play w/ Axel. Roxel 'ship FTW =P

get a room

Ari_Gold said:
get a room

I have a way to speed up the process.

@Soriku, Leo-J

Kingdom Hearts sucks. The gameplay is button mashing and the story is stupid and incoherent.

Around the Network

KH sucks? The story is not that good? Your on crack :D!

mM

Kidgnom Heerts are teh dumberest games.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

See there the best of friends of now. : )

Leo-J and Soriku, thanks for playing along with my joke.

BTW: I don't hate kingdom hearts. I do like its story. The gameplay isn't my style but its really fun to watch. (Watched my friend play it for 5 hours once)

KH1 was not a button masher, KH2 was a little bit of a button masher, but that isnt always a bad thing(god of war).

358/2 is a very wierd title. I might get it, if you NEED it to understand the story. You NEEDED CoM to understand kh2.

mM

Even though I am a Sony fanboy, this (together with DQ IX) is a must-have for the DS.

BTW, TOTALLY offtopic but I played on the DS (my cousin's) today, on Pokemon. My sister has one, but I disliked it everytime I played (+ it's pink -_-') beacause she has harry potter and nintendogs.
Anyway, I was quite surprised about it. I'm gonna by one anyway, but maybe I'll buy more games for it than I thought I would :P