By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Informer: Punch Out Review .... Iz guud

Nice, great to see this game getting great reviews! ^_^

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I'm surprised by GameInformer. I defiantly thought they would give it no higher than 8.25. I still dislike them though because they had a better staff and reviewers years ago.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

I'm surprised. I figured it would score in the ballpark of what Mario Kart Wii did

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Am glad it doesn't suck. Must be an amazing game if it is getting such good reviews. It's a WII game after all. My next purchase confirmed.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

In a couple of months three AAA titles: Little King's Story, Punch-Out and PES 2009. Just if we look at the reviews, because otherwise we should add a lot of stuff like Klonoa or Mad World. The Wii 2009 lineup is just amazing.