By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

News about the new PES:

RIO - A Konami apresentou nesta quinta-feira a primeira imagem retirada do jogo Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, que será lançado no segundo semestre deste ano. Tendo o craque argentino Lionel Messi como estrela, o novo título da franquia conhecida no Brasil como Winning Eleven promete um refinamento gráfico impressionante, demonstrando a preocupação estética da empresa com o jogo

A Konami expandiu recentemente sua equipe de produção em Tóquio, possivelmente como resposta ao sucesso do rival Fifa 09, considerado pela crítica especializada superior a versão do PES no ano passado.

Os designers estão se dedicando a criar os jogadores da forma mais real possível, com expressões faciais e texturas pele detalhadas. A preocupação com a aparência se reflete também nas diversas tramas de tecido para as camisas, que procuram reproduzir o material moderno utilizado nos uniformes hoje em dia.

Segundo o estúdio, o PES 2010 terá novos efeitos dinâmicos de iluminação que farão com que a posição do sol ou das torres de luz seja refletida em tempo real nas sombras no campo, estádio, bola e nos jogadores. O game será lançado para Xbox 360, PlayStation3, PlayStation2, PC e PSP no segundo semestre de 2009.

Link: http://oglobo.globo.com/tecnologia/mat/2009/05/15/winning-eleven-konami-revela-primeira-imagem-do-jogo-pes-2010-755879130.asp

I don't know exactly how to use the google translator and to embed images, so if anyone can help me.

The article says that they are worried about Fifa 09 success last year and want invest a lot in the new iteration. The thing is they only talk about graphics improvement, but don't say anything about gameplay, wich can and must be improved. Let's hope 

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

google translation

RIO - The Konami presented Thursday in the first picture taken of the game Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, which will be launched in the second half of this year. Since the Argentine ace Lionel Messi as star, the new title of the franchise known as Winning Eleven in Brazil promises a refinement graph impressive, demonstrating the company's aesthetic concern with the game (Click on photo to enlarge).

The Konami recently expanded its production team in Tokyo, possibly as a response to the success of rival Fifa 09, considered by critics over version of PES last year.

The designers are dedicated to creating the real players in the most possible, with facial expressions and detailed skin textures. The concern for appearance is reflected also in the various plots of fabric for the shirts, which seeks to reproduce the material used in modern uniform today.

According to the studio, the PES 2010 will have new dynamic lighting effects that will cause the position of the sun or the towers of light are reflected in real time in the shadows in the field, stadium, ball and players. The game will be released for Xbox 360, PlayStation3, PlayStation2, PSP and PC in the second half of 2009.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

looks like they are screwing the Wii again this year...

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

Unless their prepared to release the Wii version at the same time, they really should resolve themselves to just throw money down a hole.

Not saying the Wii version is going to carry the series, but seriously, it's the easy difference between a million + seller and a 300 k seller.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

PES 2009 sold 0.12m on Wii, and almost 2m on PS2 and PS3 each. If they even released it at the same rather than 6 months later I'm sure they could sell 1m units on Wii.

Around the Network

And to think they could really reinvent the gameplay with the wii remote, using the nunchuck for movement and the remote for passing and shoots. You could use the same swing motion as you use in tennis for it.

I don't like the wii, but I have to admit that the devs are really lazy when it concerns it's possibilities.

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

aren't we in the middle of the current generation? shouldn't they know what's best for them?

don't take my question as "hating on the wii ZOMG" , am just asking how can a company not know what's best for them? I mean i would've understood why people think there should be a wii version if it was 2006 or 2007.

Anyway, I want some gameplay improvements. Something like different gameplay for different teams; my fastest player not being outpaced by the other team slowest defender; better marking and disarming; a 'start running' button like the one in fifa09.

It's frustrating when you know the player should be running in order to receive a pass and they are still. The CPU should not be everywhere, like they already know where the ball will fall, it's enervating to have to run towards the ball while they wait patiently for the ball to fall.

All in all, there's a lot more to be done than improving graphics, since the catch of the series always was gameplay.

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

blackstar said:
aren't we in the middle of the current generation? shouldn't they know what's best for them?

don't take my question as "hating on the wii ZOMG" , am just asking how can a company not know what's best for them? I mean i would've understood why people think there should be a wii version if it was 2006 or 2007.

If they launched all the versions at the same time then I could understand how they think the Wii is underperforming. But the reality, is that they never gave it a chance. If I was a fan of a sport, I wouldn't buy an 08 game in 09 as I might as well either buy it in 08 when it first came out on another system, or wait for the next in the series to release 4-6 months later.

maybe others tried?
there gotta be something they know that we don't because yes it's crazy to make ps2 , psp and not wii version.