By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *Puts gun to Namco CEO's head*

err... is it necessary to create a thread?

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Around the Network

Or is it your scheme to get domination in the 2007 Fanboy Elimination game?

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

I'd complain about this... but then again I'd be totally the same if the Smash Bros. site didn't update daily. =P

Demand with wisdom and virtue ... Violence is not a good example, listen to the words of Confucius's. Kids don't use violence, yet. =P

I'll be blunt: Your threads annoy me -_-

Around the Network

^lol, that's pretty blunt. His threads are usually okay, some are good, but this one is plainly bad. I'm such a generous person for not saying this thread deserved to be locked, deleted and - rep to Soriku. =P

Remember Soriku, Tales of Innocense is their big "Tales" game, not Symphonia Knights. :-/

And as the other guys say, you need your own blog rather than keep posting such threads on a board (one once in a while is okay, but not with such consistency).

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Tone it down.