By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZELDA: MM 3-DAY CHALLENGE. SPOILERS!

MM is a fantastic game, I even got everything possible on my first run through.
But completing the entire game without going back in time? I don't really believe that, not until I see it. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Hmm I guess it can be done by using the inverted song og time wich gives you six days instead of three.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

its impossible... MM is one of the hardest Zelda games ever!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

yes you will be using inverted song of time the moment you go back in time for the first time.

i didnt notice it wasnt complete! SORRY

Majora's Mask in three days? Well, that's a challenge.

I don't think it's possible without taking advantage of some huge glitches in the game which I doubt there are any...

Around the Network

there are a few glitches. but i doubt they will help

thats my favorite game ever, but I doubt thsi is possible, but I wouldent be surprised if someone did it

I cant collect all masks, I didnt succeed in shooting the ghosts at the farm ( k i was young back there ) but how shall i do it in 3 days ? no thanks !

How can 720p be considered HD when it looks like ugly snow grains on my 22'' screen?

Well since the guide isn't complete i don't suppose there's any proof that it can be done eh?

how do you get the powder keg to get epona???? thats the main reason i've never tried that challenge, everyway i think it its impossible.